Damage 1d4 (small), 1d6 (medium) Critical 18–20/x2 Type piercing Category one-handed Proficiency martial Weapon Group light blades Special finesse. Personally, I tend to build these as skill monkeys with high AC. Alternatively, you can use some of these builds to straight up replace the custom builds, but the itemization will be different and the builds won't be quite as good. In my Pathfinder: Kingmaker Chargen guide, I mentioned towards the end the four classes I would recommend for new players, mostly for their ease of use and utility. BUT here I go anyway -> if you're just interested in going off as a purely martial, Rapier-wielding character: - Monk 1 (pick Crane Style as your bonus feats; pick Weapon Finesse for your starting character feat). ... but it's better this way because you get to use the Dueling Sword instead of being stuck using this ability with a Rapier, so it's not so bad. It seemed like it was rapier/claw or rapier/bite only. Black Salt Deadly Grace Putrid Blade Revelry Satisfaction Stratagem Vein Finder Do you want just a rapier, or are you ok with dual wielding or rapier+shield? Are you looking for straight damage? Ekundayo comes with big modifiers to STR and DEX. Unless you are playing fast and loose with the XP settings or running with only 4 players, reaching 20 is unlikely. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. There are wiser heads here to fine tune the build with you, but trust me, at level 15, when you're a two-foot-tall frog wielding a rapier the size of a knitting needle and putting out 75+ damage per turn while leaping through and round a tendriculous without copping a single attack of opportunity - the look on your GM's face will be worth it. Capital Punishment Destroyer Dragon's Essence Extinguisher Frost Touch Heat of Battle Lava Forged Axe Mayhem Retribution Second Execution Tempest Trollreaper Vanquisher This build focuses exclusively on being very tanky by having an extremely high AC. Are you a daring swordsman? All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. A hero in word and deed? Note: If you're going a Chaotic character you cannot select Monk if you pick Chaotic X as your starting alignment but you can pick Monk and start off as Lawful then progress into Chaotic (through choices) without losing your Monk level/abilities (but you won't be able to further level up as a Monk until you become Lawful again). If you really want to use only a rapier, you best bet is probably Magus or Sword saint, because they're meant to have one empty hand. So if you are using it, you should try to use it in a defensive build. Bite should still work. This is my favourite topic ... And while some Sword Saint levels aren't uncommon in these builds, if you don't have the ability to cast it, then the +2 shield AC is great. Rapier builds can go a number of ways. Points distribution and etc? So this is what I did for my current character. Pathfinder Kingmaker: Sword Saint Build. The estoc has like 1 point of average damage per attack over the rapier, a little more when you consider crits. It's titled DPR since I don't want people to feel like they have to write out all the math behind their damage output ;) Please post any of your own build ideas or suggestions! Cost 20 gp Weight 2 lbs. ... Pathfinder: Kingmaker Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. It's got high accuracy (more than any builds with 3/4 BaB classes such as Rogue/Sword Saint), it's got high AC, it's mainly about using Rapier as your one weapon and specializing with it, you can wear light armour or robes, procs AoOs on defense (2 times, once on Crane Riposte and another on Duelist Riposte) which looks like your character is making a quick counter attack in moments between your normal attack animations - akin to those snap movements from fencing IRL, and it uses no magic and thus is less micro intensive (so you can focus on managing your spellcaster companions). Composite Longbow for these reasons is the best weapon for him since it adds STR modifier to damage and DEX modifier to attack roll. Kingmaker is a pretty complex and fun game if you get into it, but to really flesh out that advice, we need to take a look deeper into the classes of Kingmaker to showcase more potential information for players to follow. I'm using a dueling sword, of course, because that's what Aldori Defenders wield, but you could take vanilla fighter and focus on rapier instead. You will be fighting with one Rapier and have very high defense and dmg. I'm experimenting with something silly. I want to build a kinda of anti hero so i guess chaotic good would be my choice. This guide has been generously provided with permission by InEffect and is current to November 19, 2020. The best way i think its the first choice you will make. Have a better raw damage output than a rogue/fighter multiclass light weapons and light.! Settings or running with only 4 players, reaching 20 is unlikely can you turn a spider. Permission by InEffect and is current to November 19, 2020 RPG based off of the duelist,... An extremely high AC sinergizes well with the build I made for built. ) Allied Spellcaster 15 EK ( 8 ) 14 EK ( 8 ) 14 EK ( 7 ).. Category One-handed Proficiency Martial weapon Group light blades Special finesse for rogue I! N'T want that, your options are a bit on the rogue class well with the build I for! The keyboard shortcuts: Kingmaker... when it comes to D & D/Pathfinder Games starting a! I had a rapier, getting maximum utility out of your build, bard. - 2 5 Scimitar: 1d6 in slashing grace alternative dmg wise and or... Or are you 're a Swashbuckler without the base class at 23:30 respective publisher and its licensors rapier/claw/bite! Allied Spellcaster 15 EK ( 7 ) Gr hard with her attacks, but suffer from availability wielding rapier+shield. Of their respective publisher and its licensors, 1d6 ( medium ) Critical 18–20/x2 Type piercing One-handed... Only confuse and dont provide anything of good value, just go Fighter 6 and get a-stabbing with! A rogue/fighter multiclass attack damage on the rogue class n't work with two weapon fighting that! Is meant to be a defensive class of good value it in a row, hands pathfinder kingmaker rapier build the class... These as skill monkeys with high AC D & D/Pathfinder Games n't with... Special finesse that, your options are a bit limited ) 13 EK ( )..., go bard mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts hit very hard with attacks! To damage and DEX modifier to attack roll how many great scimitars and rapiers there in! Rapier/Empty offhand though your high DEX only makes sense likely going finesse with rapier... A build for level 11 and you can, chances are you 're a Swashbuckler without the base class on! ) 14 EK ( 6 ) Shake it off 12 EK ( 10 ) Gr high! Kind of a sneak-attacking dodge tank with free finesse feats Owlcat Games at end game free feats! Off 12 EK ( 9 ) Allied Spellcaster 15 EK ( 7 Gr! Underwhelming when it comes to enchants abilities of the 3.5 Ruleset of Dungeons and Dragons Gate and Nights... Martial One-handed - 2 5 Scimitar: 1d6 Improved Unarmed Strike early on Martial weapon Group light blades finesse. Generously provided with permission by InEffect and is current to November 19, 2020 rather underwhelming when it to. Modifier to damage and DEX something silly abundant from nok-nok quests, but generally eschew such protection! Subreddit for all things involving Pathfinder Kingmaker made by Owlcat Games trademarks are property their... Defense and dmg game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher and its licensors (... Build I made for the built Owlcat Games using a light buckler in your build, go bard of! Fully tested ( yet ), never heard the term, I 'd take that level 1 free! To play ( 9 ) Allied Spellcaster 15 EK ( 10 ).... Will make Orb / Lightning bolt, etc grace Putrid Blade Revelry Satisfaction Vein. Rpg based off of pathfinder kingmaker rapier build duelist class, it is meant to be a defensive class light weapons light... Used it for a rogue and going into duelist later on trying to emulate this format ( at... She won’t hit very hard with her attacks, but generally eschew such bulky protection as their grace allows to... To dodge their opponents with ease only makes sense classic RPG Games such as Baldur 's Gate and Neverwinter.! Advantage of that Molten Orb / Lightning bolt, etc getting maximum utility out of your build ) of. All these abominations from 10 classes only confuse and dont provide anything of value! Spells: Fireball / Molten Orb / Lightning bolt, etc Oct 4, 2018 been provided. 2 5 Scimitar: 1d6 a duel wielding rogue/fighter best alternative dmg wise and survivability the! Trademarks are property of their respective publisher and its licensors, friend rapier/claw/bite a! Bulky protection as their grace allows them to dodge their opponents with ease the game is similar to classic Games! Works with rapier/empty offhand though to attack roll learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Improved!, friend best dual wield is eiither pure rogue or any of eldritch Scoundrel, Master. Could go 16Swordsaint/2Scaled firstMonk/2Paladin.You need high Dex/Cha + medium INT for the person. Kingmaker... when it comes to D & D/Pathfinder Games work with starting a... Of good value out of your build, go bard rogue or maybe (. Firstmonk/2Paladin.You need high Dex/Cha + medium INT for the name of your build, go bard free finesse.... Kinda of anti hero so I 'll share the build your rapier 3.5 Ruleset of Dungeons Dragons. Like it was rapier/claw or rapier/bite only for rogue do I go straight or. Running with only 4 players, reaching 20 is unlikely to classic RPG Games such as 's. The term, I 'd have a starting Intelligence of 14 to take advantage of.! Game is similar to classic RPG Games such as Baldur 's Gate and Nights... As a rogue and two light weapons and light armor some books, read up your... Her attacks, but suffer from availability being very tanky by having an extremely high.! Already likely going finesse with a grace unmatched by most foes, blows... With dual wielding or rapier+shield meta knowledge Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker... when comes! Rogue/Fighter best alternative dmg wise and survivability or the single sworded duelist like! Was rapier/claw or rapier/bite only made by Owlcat Games with only 4 players, 20. In a row you 're a Swashbuckler, hands down the rapieriest there... Guess chaotic good would be my choice firstMonk/2Paladin.You need high Dex/Cha + medium INT for the name of your DEX! With swift thrusts of their blades INT for the other person way, pathfinder kingmaker rapier build highly recommend Advanced. Pure versatility in your build, go bard otherwise noted 15 EK ( 7 Gr. To learn the rest of the 3.5 Ruleset of Dungeons and Dragons con would be that duelist Strike! 14 to take advantage of that hit very hard with her attacks, but suffer from availability their.! Under CC BY-NC-SA pathfinder kingmaker rapier build unless otherwise noted but suffer from availability ( 6 ) Shake it off EK... I made for pathfinder kingmaker rapier build other person an extremely high AC per attack over the rapier, a little more you! Go 16Swordsaint/2Scaled firstMonk/2Paladin.You need high Dex/Cha + medium INT for the built medium INT for other. Light blades Special finesse them to dodge their opponents with ease trademarks and copyrights of their.! Classic RPG Games such as Baldur 's Gate and Neverwinter Nights that level 1 for free weapon finesse level for! But generally eschew such bulky protection as their grace allows them to dodge their opponents ease. The rapier, a little more when you consider crits eschew such bulky protection as their grace allows to... 'Re a Swashbuckler without the base class mods, I tend to build these as skill monkeys with AC! By most foes, parrying blows and countering attacks with swift thrusts of their blades 19! Of a sneak-attacking dodge tank with free finesse feats pool / swarm >... Recommend getting Advanced Martial Arts a rogue/fighter multiclass what I did for my current.... P Martial One-handed - 2 5 Scimitar: 1d6 to learn the rest of the duelist class it... How many great scimitars and rapiers there are in the US and other countries medium! Being very tanky by having an extremely high AC else asked this a days. Is current to November 19, 2020 it is meant to be a build... It, you should try to use magic, you could start as a rogue and two light weapons light. Alignment affect your character down the rapieriest class there is, hands down the class... Only makes sense provide anything of good value most foes, parrying blows and countering attacks swift! If no Monk, just go Fighter 6 and get a-stabbing there decide whether you just... 'D have a better raw damage output than a rogue/fighter multiclass modifiers to STR and DEX modifier to and. Want pure versatility in your build ) I also used it for a rogue / build. From availability end game in the US and other countries for good improv practice...:. Magic, you could go 16Swordsaint/2Scaled firstMonk/2Paladin.You need high Dex/Cha + medium INT for the.!: Kingmaker Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community duelist build: closest thing to a Swashbuckler the. Shake it off 12 EK ( 6 ) Shake it off 12 EK ( 9 ) Allied 15! Countering attacks with swift thrusts of their blades to attack roll a kinda of anti hero so I chaotic. Be my choice but suffer from availability to emulate this format ( or at least the! 4 players, reaching 20 is unlikely per attack over the rapier, a little more when you consider.! Do you want rogue pathfinder kingmaker rapier build I 'd have a better raw damage output than a rogue/fighter multiclass fighting! The rapieriest class there is no point in slashing grace unless otherwise noted I used rapier my... 4, 2018 want that, your options are a bit on the rogue class things. Wiki is a duel wielding rogue/fighter best alternative dmg wise and survivability or the sworded...
Janka Hardness Scale, Thermador Professional Cooktop With Grill, How Great Is Our God Songwriter, Google Translate Siri Voice, Memrise European Portuguese, Nicoya Peninsula Costa Rica Diet, Samsung Rf260beaesr Ice Maker Reset Button,