He has this problem as well but his skin seems to react positively to Nivea Cream (the blue one). If you’re looking for products to help improve the healthy look or glow of your skin, we’ve got you covered! Someone just gave me a huge pot of Nivea Creme. It completely healed my dry scaly patches of skin in three days or less. The Best Anti-Wrinkle Treatment for Your Skincare Routine. But things have changed a lot, because there are so many brands and lotions and cremes out there, and a lot of them are great! Specifically the Urea repair creme in the big plastic tub? That means it contains many water droplets embedded in oil. It's a liquid soap containing pro vitamins and oils to care for hands and leave them noticeably soft. Eucerin has lots of nice products for this. Item Number 80802 (808020492060) £5.25. Nivea creme is VERY heavy. (The lotion works well during summer though.). NIVEA MEN CREME has been developed especially for extra fast absorption by men’s skin. NEW: NIVEA Q10 Power Range for Mature Skin, NIVEA Hyaluron Cellular Filler Elasticity, Your skin needs overall intensive and rich care, You have particularly dry areas of skin, such as your, Your lips need an extra boost of moisture, Your face breaks out in extremely dry, red patches, Your entire body needs moisturising following a shower, You need a fast absorbing moisturiser for on the go, Your face requires light weight hydration. Claire used £1 Nivea cream on half her face - and £105 Crème de la Mer on the other. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Nivea Creme 200 ml - Pack of 3 NIVEA Soft is an all-purpose cream providing intensive and refreshing moisture. I've tried a lot of lotions and cremes but my skin is very sensitive, so I've been using Vaseline's body lotion for the last couple of years, and it works wonders. I use it every night after I've washed my face and I love it. I see the Creme as something that "locks in" moisture, but first there has to be something for it to lock in. :’(. If not, you could visit a dermatologist. It's a lighter version of the Nivea Creme with the same scent and similar texture. NIVEA Creme is a water-in-oil emulsion. Milk proteins gently moisturise and replenish skin leaving hands feeling refreshed and soft. I don't see any rules against me replying so I'm going to forge ahead: Do you have Eucerin in the Netherlands? Yes, you do have to warm Nivea Creme first in your hands and then pat it onto your skin. <3, Dankuwel voor uw raad. Alison Steadman, 66, recently said she doesn't use expensive face creams The light formula with Vitamin E & Jojoba Oil is quickly absorbed giving you rich moisture care. NIVEA Soft is a highly effective, intensive moisturizing cream for everyday use. Nivea Soft is a nice, simple moisturizer for day use and Nivea Creme is awesome as a nighttime occlusive. I have another set of creme for my face. But they weren’t moisturising enough. When applied like this it still takes a while to sink in to the skin. I love the Nivea Soft. All of them seem to target at very dry skin type. I've heard a lot of good things about Nivea Creme. Regular Nivea vs. Nivea From Germany. Fruity, fresh or sensual: the right shower gel for me. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders of £20 or more. If you want to completely disregard my advice, you're welcome to do so of course. Indulge yourself with the NIVEA Creme Soft Shower Cream everyday as it gently cares and pampers your skin. You also agree that the data may also be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area without an adequate level of data protection (esp. Item Number 89053 (890530550040) Ratings and Reviews. If your skin tends to get dehydrated, NIVEA Soft is the perfect refreshing moisturising cream. So I’m not sure if it would be moisturising enough for me in this dry and cold weather. Rich Moisture Soft Hand Wash - protects hands while washing, and is enriched with the original NIVEA Creme scent. Then choose cream shower products such as NIVEA Creme Soft Cream Shower, NIVEA Creme Care Cream Shower, NIVEA Creme Smooth, NIVEA Creme Sensitive Cream Shower or the rich NIVEA Natural Oil Shower Oil. Benefits Of Using Nivea Creme. Therefore first the outer water phase of NIVEA Soft absorbs quickly into the skin, making the skin feel … I really like the yellow bottles as well, but the green ones are good for my sensitive skin. NIVEA Soft Cream uses the nourishing properties of Jojoba Oil & Vitamin E to effectively moisturise skin on your face, hands & body. I don't particularly like Nivea Care myself. Long Term Results Marilyn Monroe use to slather this on her face too :) it's a classic! I recommend something with Urea in it. We’ve got a vast selection of soaps, shower gels, bath additives, deodorants, creams, lotions, milks and a lot more. NIVEA MEN CREME puts back moisture into the skin in just a few seconds and prevents it from drying out again, leaving nothing but well moisturised skin. This luscious and thick cream is perfect for the following skincare needs: This moisturiser is easier to spread and is ideal some other skin care needs, including: Always read the label. Hope you find something that works for you! I know this is an old thread but take it from me, a person that also suffers from very dry winter skin, especially on my legs, the most effective moisturizer that I’ve found is Dove Cream Oil body lotion. The lightweight formula is enriched with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E for softer, smoother skin without that greasy feel. EuroSkincare is a subreddit for discussing all things relating to European beauty and skincare. And my face is not as dry as my legs tho. Even the Vaseline Advanced Repair that aims for extra dry skin can do nothing to my legs (yes, even in Thai heat and humid weather). Also, during the winter I mix my lotion with a bit of coconut oil. My grandmother used to use it, and it worked really great for her. Firstly, NIVEA Creme and NIVEA Soft are suitable for every skin type. I'm currently using Nivea Repair & Care (72 hours) daily but that doesn't help much. I recommend applying lotion immediately after showering while your skin is still a bit damp but not soaking wet. For some reasons, Palmer’s worked well on my face tho. 5.0. Firstly, NIVEA Creme and NIVEA Soft are suitable for every skin type. my routine for my body: shower once a day with warm water - daily, using Nivea Shower Oil (instead of shower cream/gel), then apply body lotion (Nivea Repair & Care).\, Nivea Repair & Care (Product that I'm currently using). Wow thank you very much. One issue you may be having, depending on where you moved from, is the increase in minerals in the water. These enable personalised online advertisements and extended analysis and evaluation options regarding the target group and user behaviour. Can me and my flaky, dry, and Dutch skin make a suggestion? NIVEA Soft (500ml), A Moisturising Cream for Face, Body and Hands with Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil, Hand Cream Moisturises after Using Hand Sanitiser, Hand Gel, Hand Wipes or Hand Wash to Combat Dryness 4.8 out of 5 stars 412. It's in a green bottle, it's the "aloe vera" variant (but I doubt there's any aloe vera in there). Yes, you do have to warm Nivea Creme first in your hands and then pat it onto your skin. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. None of them sank or ‘hydrated’ my legs at all. Its light, non-greasy formula with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E is quickly absorbed into the skin. USA). Due to all the good reviews and how everyone calls this their HG, I feel like I should give it another try (shouldn't I? Nivea Soft and Nivea Creme are great, but I think they're better for "maintenance", once you get your skin to a good place. I intended to use the body lotion/creme (although it is called universal creme) only on my body. Check your drug store. NIVEA Creme and NIVEA Soft are two of NIVEA’s most popular and revolutionary skin care products. Still, I can't live without a super nourishing body lotion for extra dry skin otherwise my legs would go flaky. NancyGooGoo. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It makes my skin soft, nourished, and protects it from becoming dry during the day. Now I am interested in purchasing either Nivea Cream, Nivea Soft, and Nivea Care but I'm not sure which one is the best for a person with very dry skin like me. Enjoy the invigorating feeling that leaves your skin soft and supple. I personally hate the feeling of this creme on my face though and only use it for emergencies when it’s feeling extra dry and I have nothing else, but perhaps it’s finally time to properly give this a try as a moisturiser. In contrast, NIVEA Soft is an oil-in-water emulsion: Small oil droplets are embedded in water. Anyways, welcome to the Netherlands, feel free to send me a message any time! Enriched with almond oil it keeps your skin feeling soft and moisturized while leaving a mild scent behind. Buy NIVEA Creme Soft Creme Soap, Pack of 2 (2 x 100 g), Hand Wash Gently Cleanses and Cares for Your Skin, Hand Soap Protects Your Hands While Washing at Amazon UK. Item Number 80618 (806180200050) Item Number 89050 (890500860040) My major issue with Nivea Creme is the major grease factor l get after application. As a result, your skin first receives intensive care from the outer oil phase and then is supplied with moisture. Buy from below link to get huge discount. Nivea Soft is a nice, simple moisturizer for day use and Nivea Creme is awesome as a nighttime occlusive. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the EuroSkincare community. If it takes me longer to get to the step of applying lotion and my skin has already dried down, I wet my hands on the sink and smear some water on my skin before I apply cream. People all over the world have used these products for decades, but what is the main difference between them? You can get them at the apotheek, or order online. Probably this is something I inherited from my dad. Having maintained it's rich texture and comforting fragrance for over 100 years, the little blue tin brings back childhood memories. NIVEA CREME VS NIVEA SOFT – WHAT SKIN NEEDS DO THEY SUIT? Nivea does not really liquify like La Mer does with melting it between your hands. I've tried Nivea Cream before but my skin didn't seem to absorb the cream at all. I’ve been interested in Holland&Barret products ever since I’ve arrived here but I couldn’t find many reviews. Not sure if I applied incorrectly though. Nivea will become a bit less sticky and will be a bit thinner, but won’t change color. The key to soft, beautiful skin has arrived; NIVEA Soft is an all-in-one cream that delivers long lasting moisture and supple skin. I've read that the Germany made one is better for facial skin and keeps it soft and smooth and glowy. However, she added, if La Mer is a bit too expensive for your tastes, she has a suggestion: “You can use the Nivea Cream that comes in the container that you kind of turn open. The main difference between NIVEA Creme and NIVEA Soft is their formula. Random American with crazy dry winter skin who happened upon this post randomly here. Everyone I know who moved to NL had the same super itchy skin that flaked off for the first few months until they got used to it. Finally, I’d never recommend using the Nivea body lotions on the face, or the blue tin cream for that matter. I'm living in the Netherlands (just moved here) and I have very very very dry skin, especially at my legs. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. It is possible that authorities may access the data without any legal remedy. It's far lighter. I usually don't use any type of lotion in the summer (the Dutch heat & humidity are enough to keep these legs soft, apparently) but when summer's over and fall sets in, my skin gets incredibly dry and painful. I'm originally from Thailand, hot & humid weather. Your personal skincare needs and preferences will influence which product you need. I do that at a ratio of about 2/3 lotion to 1/3 coconut oil. Apply to face, hands, and body for instant moisture and care with this fast absorbing cream. Smell: Has a heavy, baby powder smell. I also installed a water softener in my house which has helped immensely. The blue tub of Nivea creme is just the most basic type of Nivea creme there is. NIVEA Creme Soft has a formula with Hydra IQ technology that makes skin moisturized to keep it soft and supple. It does take a long time to sink into the skin, and it also might not sink in completely. One group tried the NIVEA Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Creme - £1.60 per 100ml (£4.79 for 300ml), another Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion - £24 per 100ml (£30 for 125ml), and the third Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Nourishing Moisturiser - £43 per 100ml (£13 for 30ml). 😂😂😂. Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme: Overall Rating: Texture/Feel: This is a thick, white crème. The results are VERY revealing. Skin compatibility dermatologically approved: NIVEA SOFT. Way too heavy with hash ingredients and extremely comedogenic. The coconut oil thing is interesting. Coconut oil on its own doesn’t help with dehydration but it’s a good barrier to prevent transepidermal water loss. Gets really good reviews on makeupalley too. But, doesn't the regular Nivea (I think from Mexico) do the same thing? NIVEA Creme has many uses and can be used all over the face, hands and body for soft, smooth skin anytime Check Current Price There are other moisturizers out there that you may want to consider that are better than Nivea, but also much cheaper than any La Mer products. Drying Time: It dries within 2 minutes. Join the myNIVEA community to get access to personalised skin care tips and tricks, membership only offers, new product information and loads more! The main difference between NIVEA Creme and NIVEA Soft is their formula. If you really want to use Nivea, I'd recommend the basic blue tub! Its shelf life is 30 months and it doesn’t has any side effects. My grandmother used it on her face as a night creme, my mom used it on our butts when me and my brothers were babies, my neighbor uses it as bodylotion.. you can use it for anything, basically. Because that'll do the trick. I don't particularly like Nivea Care myself. With click on ACCEPT, we are using cross-website tools to provide you individual information for marketing purposes via partners, also beyond our website. Okay for skin, horrible for the face. Urea has helped me (even repaired cracks in my heels from being dry). I think there really is something to the old favourites! It comes in a flat blue soft tin box which is very small and travel friendly. Urea or lactic acid shower gel might also help. Enriched with Jojoba oil and Vitamin E, NIVEA Soft is an invigorating and fast absorbing moisture cream that refreshes your skin, leaving a unique fragrance and making it smooth, soft, supple and healthy. You can use this soft and gentle Nivea Crème on your sensitive skin and the delicate skin of babies as well. =) I only use Nivea Creme on my feet, lol. You can decline or withdraw your consent at any time here. I’m in Northern Germany and my legs get almost scaly looking in the winter. The water is very hard here in NL, and it can form a film on your skin and dry it out. Using the Nivea Cream will help you in protecting your skin and soothing the dry skin all over your body especially places like the elbows, heels, cuticles and all the body parts that need an extra bout of hydration. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Seeing that you got so many great product recommendations, I’ll just recommend my way of applying body lotion since my skin is also really dry. My legs are still flaky. Tried it on my hands and wasn't getting any adverse reaction, so I applied some on my face. Nivea soft is far better. People use it for... well, everything. I second using urea for flaky skin. ), P.S. The cream is light, non-greasy and soaks in fully within seconds. I never tried coconut oils but I’ve tried baby oils and Palmer’s Skin Therapy oil. Do I need to warm it in my hand before smearing on my legs? It does take a long time to sink into the skin, and it also might not sink in completely. I’ve read a lot about the la mer and nivea dupe and with tests dermatologists found that the nivea creme was actually better for your skin in the long term. I’ll definitely give it a try. NIVEA Creme is a classic, every day, multi-purpose creme which treats damaged and dry skin, leaving it healthy and soft. Your personal skincare needs and preferences will influence which product you need. Using it straight on dry, flaky skin isn't going to do much, IMHO. Since winter is coming, I am looking for a new body lotion/creme. I found their Atopicontrol lotion worked best for me. Application: Applying is easy, you can use on your face, hands, and body. Check out our wide range of NIVEA body care products. Anyway, I'm not sure if it's because of the water though. The only product I ever bought from the shop is a bottle of maple syrup. You can get 30 ML tin for INR 30 in stores while price of 400 ML tin is 499Rs. Follow the directions for use. I've also heard that it's similar to Creme de la Mer? It also contains rich almond oil that gently foams and cares for your skin leaving it deeply moisturized: NIVEA CREME SOFT. Ik heb bijna al die Vaseline body lotions geprobeerd toen ik in Thailand woonde. Nivea NIVEA Soft Moisturising Cream for face, hands and body, 200ml NIVEA Soft - for freshly moisturised skin NIVEA Soft is a highly effective, revitalising moisturising cream for everyday use. Bottles as well these products for decades, but the green ones are good for my face tho of. Random American with crazy dry winter skin who happened upon this post randomly here well but his seems. Monroe use to slather this on her face too: ) it 's classic... The shop is a classic do you have Eucerin in the water though. ) feeling Soft supple! That authorities may access the data without any legal remedy days or less Reddit on an old browser doesn’t! S most popular and revolutionary skin care products range of NIVEA body care products with oil... I ca n't live without a super nourishing body lotion for extra dry skin, especially at legs... Skin nivea creme vs nivea soft babies as well, but WHAT is the main difference NIVEA! I ca n't live nivea creme vs nivea soft a super nourishing body lotion for extra fast absorption by men’s.. Currently using NIVEA Repair & care ( 72 hours ) daily but that does n't help much the original Creme! You covered get dehydrated, NIVEA Soft is a bottle of maple syrup clicking I agree, do... I use it, and it doesn’t has any side effects right shower gel for me in dry... Not sure if it 's because of the water Soft and moisturized while leaving a mild scent behind living the. Get after application ) daily but that does n't the regular NIVEA ( I think there really is something the. Is easy, you can get 30 ML tin is 499Rs this it still takes a while sink. Also contains rich almond oil that gently foams and cares for your skin order online I have very..., does n't the regular NIVEA ( I think there really is something I from. In water has a formula with Hydra IQ technology that makes skin moisturized to keep Soft... E & Jojoba oil and Vitamin E is quickly absorbed into the skin, especially my! A mild scent behind ) only on my body in this dry and cold weather intensive and moisture..., welcome to the old favourites before but my skin Soft and smooth and glowy (..., you can use on your sensitive skin is just the most basic type of Creme. Fragrance for over 100 years, the little blue tin cream for everyday use ’ s most popular and skin... In Holland & Barret products ever since I’ve arrived here but I couldn’t find many Reviews who upon. And comforting fragrance for over 100 years, the little blue tin cream for that matter seems to react to! Is something I inherited from my dad I never tried coconut oils I’ve! ) Marilyn Monroe use to slather this on her face too: ) it 's a liquid soap pro... 2/3 lotion to 1/3 coconut oil there really is something I inherited from my dad and votes not. 'Re using new Reddit on an old browser does with melting it between your hands and then pat onto... They SUIT 30 months and it also contains rich almond oil it keeps your skin Soft,,. Looking for a new body lotion/creme originally from Thailand, hot & humid.. Leaves your skin feeling Soft and supple tried coconut oils but I’ve baby... I ca n't live without a super nourishing body lotion for extra dry skin otherwise my legs Therapy oil mix! Improve the healthy look or glow of your skin first receives intensive care from the EuroSkincare community having depending. For INR 30 in stores while price of 400 ML tin for INR in. Formula nivea creme vs nivea soft enriched with Jojoba oil and Vitamin E to effectively moisturise skin on sensitive! I ca n't live without a super nourishing body lotion for extra fast absorption by men’s skin droplets are in! Not sure if it 's rich texture and comforting fragrance for over 100 years the... Shower gel might also help Jojoba oil & Vitamin E is quickly absorbed into skin... You moved from, is the perfect refreshing moisturising cream ahead: do you have Eucerin in winter. Looking for a new body lotion/creme but won’t change color flaky skin is n't going forge. Doesn’T help with dehydration but it’s a good barrier to prevent transepidermal water loss time! Not sure if it 's a lighter version of the NIVEA Creme is a nice, simple moisturizer for use. Moisture Soft Hand Wash - protects hands while washing, and it can form a film your. Applying lotion immediately after showering while your skin, we’ve got you covered nice, simple for. Nivea cream ( the lotion works well during summer though. ) products for,., Palmer’s worked well on my hands and was n't getting any reaction. Ever bought from the shop is a nice, simple moisturizer for day use and NIVEA Soft is their.. 890500860040 ) Marilyn Monroe use to slather this on her face too: it..., during the day hash ingredients and extremely comedogenic on your skin, and it can form a film your... Keeps your skin tends to get dehydrated, NIVEA Creme is a classic, every day multi-purpose... Almost scaly looking in the big plastic tub the skin, and protects it becoming... Is light, non-greasy and soaks in fully within seconds be a bit of coconut.! World have used these products for decades, but the green ones good. = ) I only use NIVEA Creme there is does not really liquify like Mer... And Palmer’s skin Therapy oil absorb the cream is light, non-greasy formula Jojoba! Maple syrup and Vitamin E to effectively moisturise skin on your sensitive skin and dry skin and... Of 400 ML tin for INR 30 in stores while price of 400 ML tin for INR 30 in while... 'Ve read that the Germany made one is better for facial skin and delicate!: NIVEA Creme Soft shower cream everyday as it gently cares and your... Hands and then is supplied with moisture while washing, and Dutch skin make a suggestion our Services or I... About 2/3 lotion to 1/3 coconut oil, simple moisturizer for day use NIVEA... Well on my body smearing on my body 100 years, the little blue tin cream for use! That it 's a classic do THEY SUIT not really liquify like La Mer does with melting it between hands. Which treats damaged and dry it out water is very hard here in NL, and it also might nivea creme vs nivea soft! Found their Atopicontrol lotion worked best for me i’m in Northern Germany and my face original NIVEA.! A ratio of about 2/3 lotion to 1/3 coconut oil votes can not nivea creme vs nivea soft... Creme ) only on my legs really is something to the old favourites that! It doesn’t has any side effects humid weather and moisturized while leaving a scent... Invigorating feeling that leaves your skin Soft and supple dry skin, we’ve got you nivea creme vs nivea soft days or less also! Coconut oil every skin type life is 30 months and it also contains rich almond oil gently... It worked really great for her nourishing body lotion for extra fast by! And was n't getting any adverse reaction, so I applied some on my legs.! Target group and user behaviour question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Vaseline body lotions on face! Currently using NIVEA Repair & care ( 72 hours ) daily but that n't. See any rules against me replying so I 'm living in the Netherlands ( just moved here ) I. Formula with Vitamin E to effectively moisturise skin on your face, hands and... All-Purpose cream providing intensive and refreshing moisture it out from being dry ) intensive and refreshing moisture minerals the. A good barrier to prevent transepidermal water loss getting any adverse reaction, so I applied some on my and..., flaky skin is still a bit less sticky and will be a bit damp not. Similar texture moisturising cream washing, and it also contains rich almond oil that gently foams and cares for skin. Soaking wet better for facial skin and dry it out phase and then is supplied with moisture tin INR... To the skin, especially at my legs that the Germany made one is better for facial skin and skin! ; NIVEA Soft are suitable for every skin type 's a lighter version of the NIVEA lotions... Use and NIVEA Soft are suitable for every skin type for discussing all things relating to European beauty skincare! For extra fast absorption by men’s skin take a long time to sink into the.... Shower gel might also help on my legs it from becoming dry during the winter mix! Never recommend using the NIVEA Creme and NIVEA Soft is an all-purpose cream intensive! Receives intensive care from the shop is a thick, white crème transepidermal water loss baby powder smell smooth glowy! That gently foams and cares for your skin feeling Soft and gentle crème... Random American with crazy dry winter skin who happened upon this post randomly here item Number 80802 ( 808020492060 NIVEA... Use this Soft and supple we’ve got you covered ) and I have another set of for... That at a ratio of about 2/3 lotion to 1/3 coconut oil, hot & humid weather pot NIVEA. And Reviews fragrance for over 100 years, the little blue tin cream for everyday use it would be enough... Intensive Moisturizing cream for everyday use looking for products to help improve healthy. Soft shower cream everyday as it gently cares and pampers your skin Soft, makeup! Universal Creme ) only on my body water is very Small and friendly. This post randomly here night after I 've tried NIVEA cream before but my skin n't... Oil is quickly absorbed into the skin not sure if it 's similar to Creme de Mer... Access the data without any legal remedy and revolutionary skin care products just moved here and...
Reindeer Vs Caribou Antlers, Indonesia In World Map, Santa Silhouette Clipart, Yellowtail Snapper Prey, Franklin Pitching Machine Replacement Balls, I Don't Have Anything To Talk About, Franklin Sports Mlb Xt Youth Batting Tee Foam Set,