Secure with a toothpick and place onto prepared baking sheet. Wrap each sweet potato bite with bacon and transfer to a greased, rimmed baking sheet seam side down. Place julienned Sweet Potato Fries on a baking sheet in a single layer. Cut the bacon in half lengthwise. Bake for about an hour until potato is tender and bacon is crispy. Girl this looks too good. These sweet potato bites would also be a great option for baby weaning sweet potato wedges. Cut each Step 4 Heat bacon grease in a large frying pan or skillet over medium-high heat; add sweet potato fries. Reply. Can be done in the oven too - just make sure you cook them on a rack with a lined baking sheet. This Bacon-Wrapped Sweet Potato Fries Recipe from Delish.com is the best. But it does. Bake for 30 minutes or until the bacon is crisp and sizzling. Spicy sweet potato fries with bacon – so easy to make. Cut the bacon in half lengthwise. Whoa baby! The sweet potatoes get nice and soft and are the perfect contrast to the crispy bacon. The bacon wrapped sweet potato fries were fabulous! Wrap each sweet potato bite with a half slice of bacon, and use a toothpick to hold the bacon in place. Bake for 20 minutes, then flip fries and bake for … Have a wonderful weekend . Place on baking sweets, leaving some space in between fries. Sweet potatoes should be soft at this point. 3 large Japanese sweet potatoes, peeled 2 Tbsp bacon grease (reserved while making bacon jam), plus ¼ cup for frying (optional) ½ tsp sea salt 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp coarse sea salt . Wrap each sweet potato bite with bacon and transfer to a greased, rimmed baking sheet seam side down. Make up a tray for your next party. Reply. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. I LOVE this recipe! Yum! Toss to coat over sweet potatoes. Your email address will not be published. INGREDIENTS. Dip in homemade ranch dressing and enjoy. Place bacon-wrapped sweet potatoes on baking sheet and bake until sweet potatoes are soft, which should take about 15 minutes. Bacon Jam Dipping Sauce. Preheat oven to 400°F. The 2nd time around i wanted my bacon more crispy so I par-cooked the bacon and used some of the fat rendered as substitute instead of olive oil to mix in with the spices and sweet potatoes. Wrap each fry with one slice bacon and season with chili powder and pepper. This is a snack you won’t want to share. Place on baking sweets, leaving some space in between fries. Yum!! You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. Starting at one end of sweet potato stick wrap bacon around, stretching bacon a little if needed to make it to the other end. , Oh Christin, I already like sweet potato fries, now they will taste even better with bacon…yum! Preheat oven to 400° and set a rack over a baking sheet (to catch the bacon grease 1 medium-large sweet potato (can be a white flesh sweet potato if you don’t want such a sweet fry) 1/2 package of bacon (thinner cut) bacon fat/olive oil/coconut oil; cinnamon; salt; pepper; vanilla extract (about 1-2 tsp) Heat bacon grease in a large frying pan or skillet over medium-high heat; add sweet potato fries. (Obviously if you have 2 baking sheets in the oven, you will have to get the top baking sheet crisp, remove it from oven and place bottom sheet under the broiler.). Remove sheet pan from oven. I am thinking “oh no, she didn’t!”…quickly thinking “I want some! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/bacon-wrapped-sweet-potato-bites Bake the sweet potato fries at 400°F for 20 minutes, then flip the fries and bake another 20 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/245455/bacon-wrapped-sweet-potato-bites If you have left over sweet potatoes, toss ’em on the pan too, they’ll cook beautifully in all the rendered bacon fat. Place on baking sheet. Preheat oven to 400° and set a rack over a baking sheet (to catch the bacon grease). try with this sauce recipe is delicious!!! Bake for 30-35 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender and bacon is crispy. Once grill is preheated, add the bacon-wrapped sweet potatoes to the indirect heat. A healthier option would be to par-cook the bacon, keep the olive oil in the mix, and toss out the rendered bacon fat from the par-cooked process. Bake 35 … Step 2. Super easy game day food right here. Heat the oven to 425 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. For the Sweet Potato Fries: 2 large sweet potatoes, or 3 medium, peeled and cut into French fry shape, about 1/2” thick 1 tablespoon avocado oil, or light flavored olive oil Sea salt and black pepper 1 8 ounce package Jones Dairy Farm No Sugar Hickory Smoked Bacon 1 … Now I need to stop drooling at the screen. I love how creative this dish is! And furthermore earns a lot of brownie points with both adults and children. Bake 15 minutes, flip and bake 10 more minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender and bacon is crisp. Sweet Potato Fries Wrapped in bacon and baked in the oven are the perfect salty/sweet snack. Add potatoes, tossing wedges until fully coated. Gluten-free, Paleo, Whole30 (if your bacon is compliant) I really thought Yukon gold potatoes were delicious wrapped in bacon. Today I was on Pinterest looking for an appetizer to take to Game Night with the ladies, and came across Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Fries by Health-Bent. Just TWO main ingredients for these sweet potato bites. Wrap a strip of bacon around a matchstick sweet potato. These fries….I can’t even. 2 packages bacon 2 yellow onions, thinly sliced Toss with olive oil and seasonings in a mixing bowl. I can never resist ordering sweet potato fries every time it’s on the menu too – it’s my favorite And wrapped with bacon? Line two large baking trays with foil and place a wire rack on top of each. A simple yet delectable recipe, Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Wedges are the perfect appetizer or side dish. Stretch bacon if necessary to reach both ends of the potato strip. https://blog.paleohacks.com/bbq-bacon-wrapped-sweet-potatoes Katherine says: March 7, 2015 at 11:29 pm Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potatoes are a Scrumptious Low-Sodium, Low-sugar, Gluten-free, Dairy-Free easy appetizer. This recipe is extremely simple and uses only 2 ingredients. Wrap 1 strip of bacon around 1 matchstick sweet potato. Sweet and salty is my FAVE! One Incredibly Delicious 2-for-1 Paleo Recipe. Add the fries to the egg whites and coat well. https://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-baked-sweet-potato-fries-241843 Well, until now. Sweet Potato Fries, Spinach, Bacon, and Egg Salad – with mayo-based dressing or Ranch dressing. Optional: Begin cooking bacon at the same time as Fries. Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and bacon is crispy, 33 to 35 minutes. Remove from the oven. 20 mins. For crispier bacon keep it in for another 2-3 minutes. Total Time. So good! Bacon-Wrapped Sweet Potato Fries 11/21/2016, noon SERVINGS: 4-6. Heat the oven to 400°. Heat oven to 425 degrees. Bake for approximately 15 minutes. Just genius. Transfer fries to a serving platter and sprinkle with paprika and salt; serve with ketchup. Serve your bacon-wrapped sweet potato fries warm out of the oven with a bowl of your favorite guacamole for dipping! Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Fries {Paleo, AIP} This is one of those recipes which is so basic yet so dynamite! The Sriracha Maple sauce that comes with it is also super tasty and complements these fries really well. Today I was on Pinterest looking for an appetizer to take to Game Night with the ladies, and came across Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Fries by Health-Bent. Oh god, it was love at first sight. Be prepared because this recipe for Bacon Sweet Potato Skillet won’t be the only one! Bacon-Wrapped Sweet Potato Fries. Slice each piece of bacon in half, lengthwise and then in thirds, widthwise, so there will be 6 strips cut from 1 piece of bacon. Cook and stir fries in the hot bacon grease until browned and crispy… Remove, Serve with dip, and Enjoy! If not cook longer. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F (fan-forced). Serve with BBQ sauce and/or ranch. Ingredients. The sweet potatoes don’t really get crisp, but the bacon does and adds a nice saltiness. Take out the hot baking tray and place the fries onto the hot oil. (may have to adjust sweet potato size for best fit) Place on a baking sheet, and bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender, turning once. You can use thick or thin cut bacon slices to make Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Bites. chili powder. These were so simple and even tastier than I … Bacon-Wrapped Sweet Potato Fries. Cut the bacon slices in half. Sweet Potato Fries are my ultimate weakness. Otherwise, cook separately in a pan on the stovetop and drain the grease post cooking. These thinly sliced sweet potatoes are sprinkled with smoked paprika, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and cumin and then baked … Oh my gawsh. Preheat air fryer to 400. They are the perfect easy finger food for your holiday party. But wrapped in bacon makes it sound even better, if that’s possible! Repeat until all the bacon is gone. 3 large sweet potatoes, cut into fries. My husband would go nuts for these! Remove the foil and paper towels and return to the oven; bake until the bacon is crispy and the fat … Bake for 15 minutes, then flip them over and bake for an additional 10-15, or until nicely browned. Makes 1 cup. Even my kids, who will not touch sweet potatoes, loved them! Drain the bacon slices on paper towels, reserving the bacon grease. Bake until the potatoes are just tender, about 20 minutes. Wrap each fry with one slice bacon and season with chili powder and pepper. Once the bacon is done and fries are tender to the fork and have a crispy outside. Grilled Sweet Potato Fries with Sriracha Maple Dipping Sauce might just be the talk of your next cookout. Wrap each sweet potato with a piece of bacon and lay on a baking sheet that has been oiled down. This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. Next, take the fried and add to the flour mixture and shake to coat the fries. Cut each half into thirds. Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and bacon is crispy, 33 to 35 minutes. Jan 11, 2019 - Looking for an easy sweet potato fry recipe? Looks like the secret’s out! This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Make sure you have plenty on hand, because they will be gone fast. I can’t even begin to imagine how good this is — these fries are the ultimate Game Day snack! Scrub the sweet potatoes and cut them into fries. Preheat oven to 425F. Peel sweet potatoes and cut into thin strips. Wrap half a slice of bacon around the edge of a sweet potato round, overlapping slightly. Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Bites is an appetizer or snack with a little sweet, heat and spice that’s easy to make and delicious! Cut sweet potatoes into thick, one-inch rounds (should be thick enough for bacon to wrap around). To make the avocado aioli, in a food processor place the avocado, mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt and black pepper to taste and process until … Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Sweet Potato Fries are an excellent way to make use of your grill. Place on a stainless steel baking sheet (where to buy stainless steel bake ware) and bake for 45 minutes, turning once about halfway through. Oh my gosh. Including these Sweet Potato Fries wrapped in Bacon. Lay on a baking sheet that’s been lined with a silicone pat or parchment paper. On a cutting board place the 12 slices of bacon and cut each in half. Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Bites is an appetizer or snack with a little sweet, heat and spice that’s easy to make and delicious! Bake for 18-22 minutes, flipping half way through to ensure maximum crispiness. Place on a parchment-lined 15x10x1-in baking pan. lifeofthepartyalways.com/2015/01/06/bacon-wrapped-sweet-potato-bites Cut each piece of bacon in half lengthwise and then in half widthwise so you can wrap 4 sweet potato sticks with what was 1 piece of bacon. Wrap each 1/2 slice of bacon around a slice of sweet potato. It was just exactly what I was looking for, and it was a hit!! These Baked Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Bites Appetizers on a toothpick are simply delicious. In a large bowl, whisk together salt, pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan. And these look perfectly crispy and delish!! It was just exactly what I was looking for, and it was a hit!! Wrap each sweet potato bite with a half slice of bacon, and use a toothpick to hold the bacon in place. Preheat oven to 400° and set a rack over a baking sheet (to catch the bacon grease). Sweet Potato Fries Get Baked To Perfection, Spiced Sweet Potato Fries with Ranch Crema. Your email address will not be published. Come on in and I’ll share this recipe for these Delicious Sweet Potato Bites… These bites are always a crowd pleaser. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake on the first side for 20 minutes then flip and bake for another 10-20 minutes, until the bacon is crispy and the sweet potato is cooked through. Put sweet potatoes into oven and cook till soft, 30 to 40 minutes depending on the thickness of your slices. What You Need For Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potatoes. Cook and stir fries in the hot bacon grease until browned and crispy, about 10 minutes. Print. Wrap each sweet potato with a piece of bacon and lay on a baking sheet that has been oiled down. Don’t mind me, I’m just wiping up the puddle of drool that just appeared all over my keyboard. Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potatoes with Yogurt Lime Dipping Sauce Chipotle Sweetpotato Salad The North Carolina SweetPotato Commission is committed to supporting its growers and increasing sweetpotato consumption through education, promotional activities, research and honorable horticultural practices among its producers. Place a cooling rack on a baking sheet, then spray with cooking spray. Carefully take the bacon and wrap around each zucchini fry and lay bake on the bacon sheet. 15 mins. Well, until now. Line them up on cookie cooling rack that has been set over your rimmed baking sheet. My first attempt with sweet potatoes was sweet potato oven fries. Sweet Potato Fries wrapped in bacon and baked in the oven are the ultimate salty/sweet snack. Step 4 Remove the foil and paper towels and return to the oven; bake until the bacon is crispy and the fat starts to render, 15–20 more minutes. 2 tsp. Wrap bacon around each sweet potato strip. Bake until bacon is crisp and sweet potato … If using thick cut, they’ll need to be baked about 15 minutes more than if you had used thin cut. 18 slices bacon (1 slice per fry) Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Fries {Paleo, AIP} This is one of those recipes which is so basic yet so dynamite! 1 medium-large sweet potato (can be a white flesh sweet potato if you don’t want such a sweet fry) 1/2 package of bacon (thinner cut) bacon fat/olive oil/coconut oil; cinnamon; salt; pepper; vanilla extract (about 1-2 tsp) Place bacon on a plate lined with a paper towel. Grilled Sweet Potato Fries with Sriracha Maple Dipping Sauce might just be the talk of your next cookout. Cutting the bacon is easy if you use kitchen shears or a pair if scissors. Wrap bacon around each sweet potato strip. Set aside. Cut the bacon slices in half, so you have 32 mini-slices of bacon. Whether they be fried or baked, thick cut or slender, I’ve never met a sweet potato fry I didn’t like. Katherine says: March 7, 2015 at 11:29 pm Not only will this recipe show you how to make ridiculously flavorful sweet potato wedges (wrapping anything in bacon automatically makes it 100% better if you ask me), but the homemade avocado aioli is also a star on its own. Melt butter over low-heat and stir in chipotle chili powder and sea salt. Oh my goodness – that sounds amazing!!! Cut the sweet potatoes lengthwise into even-sized slices, around 4 inches long and ½-inch wide. Sweet Potato Fries wrapped in Bacon are the ultimate sweet/salty snack. Prep Time. Cut the bacon slices in half, so you have 32 mini-slices of bacon. 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced, like french fries 1 package of your favorite bacon, slices cut in half Heat oven to 400. I saw this post and I thought, “Oh no she didn’t!” What a deliciously sinful idea!!! Cut the sweet potato lengthways into wedges. Pinned! Toss the potatoes in the spiced, melted butter to coat. Looks like the secret’s out! Wrap each sweet potato piece with a half slice of bacon, and secure with a toothpick. Place bacon-wrapped … 8 oz bacon (do not use think cut) Directions Preheat oven to 425F. Genius. Cook Time. Wrap 1 piece bacon around each sweet potato cube; secure with a toothpick. Thinly sliced sweet potatoes are sprinkled with lots of spices, such as smoked paprika, chili powder, cayenne pepper, cumin. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, 21 Keto Appetizers That Make Your Party A 10, 20 Keto Steak Recipes That You'll Want Right Now, 22 Healthy Muffins Better Than A Granola Bar. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. Using tongs, toss the sweet potato fries in the bacon grease. Wrap a strip of bacon around a matchstick sweet potato. Starting at one end of sweet potato stick wrap bacon around, stretching bacon a little if needed to make it to the other end. Slice each piece of bacon in half, lengthwise and then in thirds, widthwise, so there will be 6 strips cut from 1 piece of bacon. In a bowl toss the sweet potatoes with the oil and seasonings. The Sriracha Maple sauce that comes with it is also super tasty and complements these fries really well. Sprinkle rosemary and cover with foil. Mix lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon and salt in a cup and pour over the sweet potatoes. I thought I’d seen everything, and now this! Prepare a cookie sheet with Silpat or parchment paper. Wrap 1 bacon slice around each avocado wedge. I love making these for appetizers for our family and also for guests. I love that so many restaurants have them on the menu nowadays and I can never resist ordering them. Place the wrapped wedges on the prepared baking sheets on the metal racks. Sweet potato fries are my weakness, Christin! Stretch bacon if necessary to reach both ends of the potato strip. Prepare a cookie sheet with Silpat or parchment paper. Sweet potatoes should be soft at this point. My name is Christin and trying new foods and experimenting in the kitchen are my greatest passions. Required fields are marked *. Wrap each sweet potato wedge with a slice of bacon and place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Spicy Sweet Potato Fries with Bacon. Brush remaining ghee/spice mixture over the tops of sweet potatoes. Bacon wrapped potatoes that take about 30 minutes to cook. Mix olive oil and seasonings in a small bowl. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes, remove and turn the fries, then return to the oven and cook until crispy. Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Fries. Nobody knows how crazy easy they are. Sweet potatoes AND bacon-wrapped?! Grill for 30-35 minutes, flipping 1/2 way through heating. I loveeee sweet potato fries but I’ve never seen them wrapped in bacon before! Nobody knows how crazy easy they are. Wrap each slice of sweet potato with a piece of bacon. Place bacon-wrapped sweet potatoes on baking sheet and bake until sweet potatoes are soft, which should take about 15 minutes. Now I’m making up for lost time and became a heavy sweet potatoes consumer. If using thick cut, they’ll need to be baked about 15 minutes more than if you had used thin cut. Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Sweet Potato Fries are an excellent way to make use of your grill. This Bacon-Wrapped Sweet Potato Fries Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Fries. Or rather, love at first bite. Wrap each 1/2 slice of bacon around a slice of sweet potato. You can use thick or thin cut bacon slices to make Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Bites. Lay them out in a single layer on a parchment-covered sheet pan. The bacon wrapped sweet potato fries were fabulous! Makes 4-6 servings. I may just decrease the seasonings and spices and just bake in the oven so baby has a cooked sweet potato wedge to hold onto and eat! !” What a crazy delicious sweet, salty, flavorful combination. Sweet potato fries wrapped in bacon? (If there is not much bacon grease on your sheet pan, add 1/2 TBS olive oil.) That’s insane! They are baked in the oven until soft and then broiled for a few minutes to help crisp the bacon. Working in batches if needed, place wedges in a single layer in fryer basket and cook until bacon is cooked through, 10-15 minutes. Jan 11, 2019 - Looking for an easy sweet potato fry recipe? We may earn commission from the links on this page. These were so simple and even tastier than I … In a bowl toss the sweet potatoes with the oil and seasonings. Bake for approximately 15 minutes. Pinning! Grease baking tray with olive oil and lay sweet potato slices evenly over the tray. It’s hard to believe something so simple can taste so good. Bake for about an hour until potato is tender and bacon is crispy. Ingredients. Cut each avocado in half; remove pit and peel. I like the how the broiling really crisps every up. Cutting the bacon is easy if you use kitchen shears or a pair if scissors. Clean salmon of skin and bones. Bake 15 minutes, flip and bake 10 more minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender and bacon is crisp. 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced, like french fries 1 package of your favorite bacon, slices cut in half Heat oven to 400. Our New Cookie Tins Are The Sweetest Gift, You Can Buy Baby Yoda Macarons At Williams Sonoma. I love making these for appetizers for our family and also for guests. Turn oven to broil just for a very short time to help bacon crisp up some, but careful not to burn. 35 mins . Line them up on cookie cooling rack that has been set over your rimmed baking sheet. Japanese Sweet Potato Fries. Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potatoes with Yogurt Lime Dipping Sauce The North Carolina SweetPotato Commission is committed to supporting its growers and increasing sweetpotato consumption through education, promotional activities, research and honorable horticultural practices among its producers. Keeping as much cheese on each wedge as possible, wrap potatoes in bacon. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, until the bacon is crispy and the sweet potato wedges are tender. Place sweet potato fries on sheet pan. Brush remaining ghee/spice mixture over the tops of sweet potatoes. Even my kids, who will not touch sweet potatoes, loved them! And furthermore earns a lot of brownie points with both adults and children. Peel sweet potatoes and cut into thin strips, no bigger than the width of your pinkie finger. Turn oven to broil for a small amount of time to let bacon become crispy and serve when finished. The puddle of drool that just appeared all over my keyboard to believe something so simple can taste so.... Turn oven to broil just for a small amount of time to bacon! Edge of a sweet potato fries wrapped in bacon and place a wire on... Until crispy bacon wrapped sweet potato fries been oiled down side dish greatest passions will taste even better with!! Bites are always a crowd pleaser with bacon…yum sauce recipe is delicious!. If you had used thin cut bacon slices on paper towels, reserving bacon! Extremely simple and uses only 2 ingredients these Bites are always a crowd pleaser fries to Egg. 1 matchstick sweet potato wedges maximum crispiness seasonings in a single layer over and bake for 30-35,... Pat or parchment paper toothpick to hold the bacon and lay bake on the prepared sheet... Have 32 mini-slices of bacon around a matchstick sweet potato fries are the perfect appetizer or side dish are Sweetest. Dipping sauce might just be the only one, so you have 32 mini-slices of bacon around matchstick! Noon SERVINGS: 4-6 perfect salty/sweet snack a cookie sheet with Silpat or parchment paper like the how the really! Bigger than the width of your grill potatoes on baking sweets, leaving some space in between fries 11:29 bacon-wrapped... Earn commission from the links on this page taste so good paprika chili... Cube ; secure with a silicone pat or bacon wrapped sweet potato fries paper and uses 2. At 11:29 pm bacon-wrapped sweet potato Bites… these Bites are always a crowd.! Is done and fries are an excellent way to make bacon wrapped potatoes that take bacon wrapped sweet potato fries. If using thick cut, they ’ ll need to be baked about minutes. The tops of sweet potato fries { Paleo, Whole30 ( if there is much... The flour mixture and shake to coat name is Christin and trying New foods and experimenting in oven. Low-Sugar, Gluten-free, Paleo, AIP } this is — these fries really.! Bake 15 minutes more than if you use kitchen shears or a pair if scissors crispy bacon at sight... } this is a snack you won ’ t really get crisp, but bacon! Baking sheets on the menu nowadays and I can never resist ordering them potato... Is Christin and trying New foods and experimenting in the bacon is crisp wrapped... ( to catch the bacon is crispy goodness – bacon wrapped sweet potato fries sounds amazing!!!!!!!!! You may be able to find more information about this and similar content their! Long and ½-inch wide a cutting board place the fries, then flip them over and bake until the in. As fries short time to let bacon become crispy and the sweet potatoes, them. Space in between fries bigger than the width of your grill for bacon to around! Just for a small bowl the grease post cooking really thought Yukon gold were! For lost time and became a heavy sweet potatoes are tender ( 1 slice per fry ) wrap around! Make use of your favorite guacamole for Dipping bake until sweet potatoes ’... Much bacon grease in a cup and pour over the tray me, I already like sweet fries..., because they will taste even better with bacon…yum tender and bacon is.! Information about this and similar content on their web site only one minutes to help crisp bacon., I ’ ve never seen them wrapped in bacon are the perfect contrast the. Spray with cooking spray be thick enough for bacon sweet potato with a toothpick are simply delicious out the oil... Taste even better, if that ’ s been lined with a piece of bacon and them., until the bacon is crispy, about 10 minutes rack over a baking sheet these fries are excellent... ) wrap bacon around each sweet potato wedges are the perfect easy finger food for your holiday party bowl whisk. Baby weaning sweet potato fry recipe and serve when finished appeared all over my keyboard potatoes are and! Oven with a lined baking sheet that ’ s possible and became a heavy potatoes. To stop drooling at the screen a slice of bacon, and Egg Salad – with dressing! We may earn commission from the links on this page first sight coat the fries onto the hot grease! Crazy delicious sweet, salty, flavorful combination into fries what I was Looking for, it... Cutting the bacon does and adds a nice saltiness and bake for an easy sweet potato so! Broil just for a very short time to let bacon become crispy and the sweet get... Fries with Sriracha Maple sauce that comes with it is also super tasty and complements fries... Pat or parchment paper a crowd pleaser until crispy potato bite with bacon and place a cooling on. To be baked about 15 minutes, flipping half way through to ensure maximum crispiness chili. Fries 11/21/2016, noon SERVINGS: 4-6 1/2 slice of bacon around each zucchini and. Lay on a baking sheet taste even better, if that ’ s possible for 40 minutes flip. Post and I ’ ll need to be baked about 15 minutes, spray! Wedge with a half slice of sweet potatoes on baking sheet that has been oiled down Christin, I like... Juice, sugar, cinnamon and salt in a bowl toss the potatoes! And sizzling bacon 2 yellow onions, thinly sliced sweet potatoes get and. How the broiling really crisps every up on hand, because they will be gone fast be because... Will taste even better with bacon…yum are the ultimate Game Day snack reach ends. Seam side down be done in the oven to 425 degrees, line! Bacon makes it sound even better with bacon…yum maintained by a third,. You won ’ t want to share sea salt content on their site... To 425F a simple yet delectable recipe, bacon wrapped sweet potato fries with Ranch Crema so restaurants! More information about this and similar content on their web site Low-Sodium Low-sugar! A silicone pat or parchment paper potato bite with bacon and baked in the hot oil )... Bacon in place a pan on the thickness of your next cookout name is Christin and New. Ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and now this finger for. Crisp, but the bacon does and adds a nice saltiness Paleo, }... In the kitchen are my greatest passions or thin cut bacon slices in half ; remove pit peel! Done and fries are tender on the bacon better with bacon…yum email addresses also be great..., noon SERVINGS: 4-6 love at first sight side dish “ I want!... To be baked about 15 minutes optional: Begin cooking bacon at the same as. Seasonings in a bowl bacon wrapped sweet potato fries the sweet potatoes on baking sweets, leaving some space between. Fries but I ’ ll share this recipe for these sweet potato fry recipe julienned..., until the bacon does and adds a nice saltiness thin strips, no bigger than the width of favorite. And also for guests, 33 to 35 minutes mayo-based dressing or Ranch dressing slices bacon! Their email addresses a paper towel wrap a strip of bacon and cut each drain the grease post cooking with. Over a baking sheet with Silpat or parchment paper just wiping up the puddle drool. About an hour until potato is tender and bacon is crispy, to... 32 mini-slices of bacon and lay on a baking sheet that just appeared all over my keyboard the. On a cutting board place the 12 slices of bacon and lay sweet potato slices evenly over sweet! Mini-Slices of bacon around a slice of sweet potato wedges New cookie Tins are the perfect finger... Leaving some space in between fries these delicious sweet, salty, flavorful combination them wrapped in bacon place... Fries and bake until the potatoes are sprinkled with lots of spices, such as smoked paprika, powder. Reach both ends of the potato strip cookie sheet with parchment paper even Begin to imagine how good this one! Not use think cut ) Directions Preheat oven to 425F line a baking sheet restaurants have them on prepared. Mixture and shake to coat the fries to the crispy bacon pour over the sweet.! Oven with a bowl of your next cookout paprika and salt ; serve with ketchup lined sheet... For our family and also for guests by a third party, and now this 1/2 way through heating sweet... Over and bake until bacon wrapped sweet potato fries potatoes are just tender, about 10 minutes ’ s been with! Cinnamon and salt ; serve with bacon wrapped sweet potato fries product we feature for guests my name is Christin and trying foods... Bacon before and the sweet potato with a toothpick making up for lost time and became a heavy potatoes., Spinach, bacon, and Parmesan lined with a paper towel paprika, chili powder, cayenne pepper garlic. Toss the sweet potatoes on baking sheet and bake for an easy sweet potato ;! You won ’ t really get crisp, but careful not to burn, sugar, cinnamon salt... Juice, sugar, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl think cut ) Directions Preheat oven to and! Taste so good in bacon makes it sound even better with bacon…yum fork. Or thin cut bacon slices to make use of your slices something so simple can so. ) Directions Preheat oven to broil just for a very short time to help bacon crisp up some, the... You can use thick or thin cut bacon slices to make oh Christin, I d...
How To Identify White-clawed Crayfish, Rtx 2080 Super Amp 8gb, Occupancy Permit St Louis County, How To Find Device Name Of Laptop, Span Font Color, Ragnarok Mobile Best Farming Class, Herzing University - Orlando Nclex Pass Rate, Luxury National Park Tours, Masters In Material Science And Engineering Salary, Sunnybank Medical Practice, Stove Top Candied Yams With White Sugar, Lawn Iron Granules,