Mi Tocaya Antojería 2800 W Logan Blvd, Chicago, IL 60647 Few chefs share the talent and drive that Diana Dávila exhibits while showcasing a dazzling … The food is delicious and the service was an A++ the drinks are also very enjoyable than you to the chef who came out to greet us!! I've been wanting to try Mi Tocaya Antojeria for a while as it's rated as one of the best Mexican restaurants in Chicago. Each time I walk by, the 40-seat patio is full of smiling faces and colorful food and cocktails. Highest quality Mexican restaurant I've ever been too. You can get more information from their website. At the buzzy Mi Tocaya Antojeria in Logan Square, chef Diana Davila is hosting a series of mezcal dinners this winter, starting with an event on December 14 in conjunction with Mezcal Union, a producer from Oaxaca. The food at Mi Tocaya can make you (briefly) forget that the person you’re quarantining with chews their ice and stopped wearing socks. The dinner entails a four-course meal paired with tasting portions of mezcal, as well as a special mezcal cocktail. 2017 Press. As you would expect, drinks were heavy in tequila and mezcal; I am not a huge mezcal fan, but my cocktail with it might change my mind!Food was spectacular. Server was very knowledgeable about the menu and place was crowded that night. But we had the absent minded wait staff experienced by othersl. Open for dinner Tuesday-Thursday 5-10 p.m., Friday-Saturday 5-11 p.m., Sunday 5-9 … Through food & drink, guests will be invited to share in Davila’s cherished memories of her summers and extensive travels throughout Mexico with her family. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Mi Tocaya Antojería quickly are 41.9288767 ,-87.6976844, A true favorite place, I like how the kitchen is open and your able to see what’s going on. So we called the night of and were told nothing open until 9:30. See more below and follow us on social media @socoandtheocmix to stay in-the-know about upcoming events and announcements. May 7, 2017 - Zagat's guide to the top restaurants. We ordered things, then some came and others did not, but then asked if we wanted more. The venison mole dish was great (although could have been a little warmer) as was the fish in a smoky sauce. ... offers both a la carte and prix fixe brunch and dinner services. So we went right when it opened at 5:30 and were practically reprimanded that we could not be seated (spouse was parking car) until all parties were there, and only outside, and if it rained we could not be seated back inside. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Phil Watson September 27, 2018 In less than two years, more stories of praise have been written about Mi Tocaya Antojeria than … Post by @TasteConcierge. Loved it. Delivery & Pickup Options - 335 reviews of Mi Tocaya Antojeria "This is not your standard Mexican taqueria in Chitown. Please join us on Sunday, August 26 th for an intimate dinner hosted by Next Generation Society Board Member Jason Vincent of Giant Restaurant. As an added bonus, Mi Tocaya serves Sunday dinner family-style, which would be a great way to take your family dinner to the next level. The place was packed and my order was ready at around 6pm. Mi Tocaya is a cool little neighborhood restaurant in Logan Square with a large outdoor patio. Zoom in to see updated info. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. Please join us on Sunday, August 26 th for an intimate dinner hosted by Next Generation Society Board Member Jason Vincent of Giant Restaurant. 4:30 to 9 p.m. Sunday, ... (Kie-Gol-Lanee), and Guillermo Reyes (Que Onda) will prepare dinner, while Mi Tocaya’s beverage manager Ulises Martinez will handle the drinks. © 2020 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. Enjoy your summer at SOCO + The OC Mix! Only wish the serving was larger. The menu is very unique. Staff from both restaurants were competing in a … I ordered the steak burrito and the salt was overwhelming, could not eat. We can wait for that and see how we are feeling." Under “merch” on the menu. Open for dinner Tuesday-Thursday 5-10 p.m., Friday-Saturday 5-11 p.m., Sunday 5-9 … ... It’s a dinner-and-drinks kit from The Darling that includes flowers, links to musical performances, candles, and an LED projector. 2610 N California Ave, Chicago, IL 60647, USA, 2543 N California Ave, Chicago, IL 60647, USA, 2535 N California Ave, Chicago, IL 60647, USA, 2532 N California Ave, Chicago, IL 60647, USA, 2528 N California Ave, Chicago, IL 60647, USA, 2521 N California Ave, Chicago, IL 60647, USA, 2515 N California Ave, Chicago, IL 60647, USA, 2456 N California Ave, Chicago, IL 60647, USA. Volcano Sushi Restaurant - California Ave. 2800 W Logan Blvd, Chicago, IL 60647, USA. Proceeds from the event will benefit the IRAEF Restaurant Employee Relief Fund.. At the buzzy Mi Tocaya Antojeria in Logan Square, chef Diana Davila is hosting a series of mezcal dinners this winter, starting with an event on December 14 in conjunction with Mezcal Union, a producer from Oaxaca. In the early afternoon light, Mi Tocaya Antojería is tranquil — a far cry from the bustling hotspot it will become when dinner service begins at 5 pm. A+++. Mi Tocaya Antojeria: Lunch - See 42 traveller reviews, 60 candid photos, and great deals for Chicago, IL, at Tripadvisor. Todos Ponen. Choose among a quartet of beautiful shirts from Mi Tocaya, which feature original designs inspired by the restaurant and Chicago. Hamburger Hop. Privacy Policy   . Mi Tocaya Antojeria: The Best twist in Mexican Cuisine - See 42 traveler reviews, 60 candid photos, and great deals for Chicago, IL, at Tripadvisor. . Home page   . Through food & drink, guests will be invited to share in Davila’s cherished memories of her summers and extensive travels throughout Mexico with her family. . Some news: Chef Davila said the weekend specials menu is currently being re-envisioned as a Sunday night only, perhaps family meal affair with the lamb and the caldo, some form of chicken and churros and a few a la carte items off the current dinner menu. Given the disadvantage of not being able to try multiple dishes as I ordinarily would, I do plan to return one day during the week. Mi Tocaya, or “my namesake” in Spanish, is commonly used as a term of endearment when someone has the same name as oneself. With its vivid dining room and ambitious take on Mexican cuisine, Mi Tocaya may be your new go-to for tacos al pastor---or something completely different, like the rich and earthy fideos secos soup. I've been wanting to try Mi Tocaya Antojeria for a while as it's rated as one of the best Mexican restaurants in Chicago. Mi Tocaya Antojeria Diana Davila, chef and owner of Mi Tocaya . If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Photo Credit: Amanda Iqbal Photography. Mi Tocaya is a cool little neighborhood restaurant in Logan Square with a large outdoor patio. Went for dinner on a Tuesday night. On the street of West Logan Boulevard and street number is 2800. Order takeaway and delivery at Mi Tocaya Antojeria, Chicago with Tripadvisor: See 42 unbiased reviews of Mi Tocaya Antojeria, ranked #881 on Tripadvisor … Mi Tocaya Antojeria: Great diner in Chicago - See 42 traveler reviews, 60 candid photos, and great deals for Chicago, IL, at Tripadvisor. People seem to really like us. Mi Tocaya Antojeria: 2800 West Logan Blvd., Chicago, 872-315-3947, mitocaya.com. I had seen the restaurant featured on the "No Passport Required" show on PBS and it looked fantastic. This restaurant serves an upscale take on classic regional Mexican cuisine in a bright, vibrant atmosphere. The food is on point and banging with mad flavors. The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. This is a small spot with limited hours: they’re open Wednesday through Sunday, 8am-3pm, and they serve dinner Friday and Saturday. In the mornings they make homemade pastries, breads, and quiches, and in the afternoon there’s a lunch menu, too. But then when we checked the night before, we could. Great dining experience. I dined on a Sunday so unfortunately, I was unable to try the full menu as the family menu (large portions) is only available on Sundays, and I was dining alone. Mi Tocaya Antojeria: Delicious creative cuisine - See 42 traveler reviews, 60 candid photos, and great deals for Chicago, IL, at Tripadvisor. But in Chicago’s outstanding food scene, places like this are thriving. I ordered the 1 lb Carne Asada Familiare and an order of Guacamole and Chips carryout on a Friday night. At the buzzy Mi Tocaya Antojeria in Logan Square, chef Diana Davila is hosting a series of mezcal dinners this winter, starting with an event on December 14 in conjunction with Mezcal Union, a producer from Oaxaca. Mi Tocaya, or “my namesake” in Spanish, is commonly used as a term of endearment when someone has the same name as oneself. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Mi Tocaya Antojería is located in Cook County of Illinois state. Presentation was nice and all the crew were fantastic. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. We were able to sit outside on the patio on a very hot and humid evening, but it made us think of Mexico. Enjoy an intimate night out while supporting local restaurants with this in-person dinner series. more. The authentic Mexican restaurant is located in Chicago but there you feel the taste of enchilada and cactus stew. I ordered the 1 lb Carne Asada Familiare and an order of Guacamole and Chips carryout on a Friday night. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Contact Us. Lovely, hip, appealing atmosphere w uber friendly staff v eager to please. With its vivid dining room and ambitious take on Mexican cuisine, Mi Tocaya may be your new go-to for tacos al pastor---or something completely different, like the rich and earthy fideos secos soup. LOGAN SQUARE — For the seventh year, Lula Cafe’s Jason Hammel is teaming up with rising local chefs on a special benefit dinner.. Apr 25, 2019 - Mi Tocaya Antonjeria serves excellent upscale Mexican small plates in Logan Square. The dinner entails a four-course meal paired with … Can't recommend this place enough. Incredible service, AMAZING food, especially their Sunday dinner. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Mi Tocaya Antojeria: Lunch - See 42 traveler reviews, 60 candid photos, and great deals for Chicago, IL, at Tripadvisor. Gourmet Mexican without a whiff of Tex Mex. Mi Tocaya Antojeria: Lunch - See 42 traveler reviews, 60 candid photos, and great deals for Chicago, IL, at Tripadvisor. will serve to-go breakfast and host a mini farmers market 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Sundays beginning this weekend. Every dish has its traditional Mexican flavor with a twist from the talented chef. The owner looks at everything that goes out and she’s awesome!!! - Seemingly inferring that we would have to pay for whatever but be out of luck for an actual meal. Each time I walk by, the 40-seat patio is full of smiling faces and colorful food and cocktails. Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. Back DINNER MENU Domingo Familiar BEVERAGE MENU Back 2019 Press 2018 Press 2017 Press MENU DINNER MENU Domingo Familiar BEVERAGE MENU Gallery Press 2019 Press 2018 Press 2017 Press Events Gift Cards Contact. Mi Tocaya Antojeria: Great Food & Fun Atmosphere - See 42 traveler reviews, 60 candid photos, and great deals for Chicago, IL, at Tripadvisor. About   . Mi Tocaya Antojeria: Delicious and Interesting - See 42 traveler reviews, 60 candid photos, and great deals for Chicago, IL, at Tripadvisor. Please join us on Sunday, August 26th for an intimate dinner hosted by Next Generation Society Board Member Jason Vincent of Giant Restaurant. Mi Tocaya Antojería is located in Cook County of Illinois state. The Mexican restaurant at 2800 W. Logan Blvd. 2800 W. Logan Blvd., 872-315-3947, mitocaya.com. In the mornings they make homemade pastries, breads, and quiches, and in the afternoon there’s a lunch menu, too. Wholly recommended! Dec 16, 2017 - Zagat's guide to the top restaurants. The squash elote was great too. Sunday Dinner at Bon Appétit’s Best New Restuarant – Mi Tocaya in Logan Square Mi Tocaya is a cozy corner neighborhood restaurant with genuinely friendly service, decorated in colorful tile with new takes on classic Mexican dishes from around the country. LOGAN SQUARE — Mi Tocaya Antojería wants to be a one-stop shop for your Sunday brunch and grocery haul. Mexican restaurant that serve these in Chicago are ubiquitous and are almost as common as the hot dog joints which are almost on every corner. Own or manage this property? Mi Tocaya's Diana Dávila shares how to host a fun, worthwhile Friendsgiving or holiday party ... it's a big dinner to cook, especially if you cook everything. QUIOTE. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. In the early afternoon light, Mi Tocaya Antojería is tranquil — a far cry from the bustling hotspot it will become when dinner service begins at 5 pm. As an added bonus, Mi Tocaya serves Sunday dinner family-style, which would be a great way to take your family dinner to the next level. Locals can’t get enough of this farm-to-table bakery and cafe where a small but mighty team is hard at work changing menus constantly — for all meals of the day, to boot. Went on a date night. I can't wait to brag that I beat everyone to the punch to this restaurant. What kind of omen would this be? Standouts were a bean stew, a cactus salad, the oyster taco, and the shrimp ceviche. Mi Tocaya Antojeria When most people think about Mexican food, they frequently think of street food like tacos, burritos, and tamales. Mi Tocaya Antojería - Diana Dávila - Logan Square. If your schedule is flexible, avoid the dinner crush and arrive midday: gather the gang to tackle the diverse share plates, or treat your bestie to a long, rosé-fueled lunch. Had a fantastic experience!Atmosphere is awesome...loud, fun-filled, casual, colorful. Mi Tocaya Antojeria: Strong flavors and small plates - See 42 traveler reviews, 60 candid photos, and great deals for Chicago, IL, at Tripadvisor. The atmosphere of Mexico is waiting for you in Mi Tocaya. Sunday, September 2, 2018. The cheese was Amazon. Dishes are all very original with fresh ingredients and beautifully presented. The dinner entails a four-course meal paired with … Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Mi Tocaya Antojeria ... and "baoscuits" with pork cheek gravy and a fried egg make for a far from average Sunday outing. I do agree with some other reviewers though that the waitstaff/front of the house has a lot to work on.When researching the restaurant on the website a few weeks before, it looked like we could not make reservations for 2. LOGAN SQUARE — For the seventh year, Lula Cafe’s Jason Hammel is teaming up with rising local chefs on a special benefit dinner.. (Perhaps this was a new feature on the website?). Go Gourmet Dinner Series; Go Gourmet Live Virtual Demos; Hamburger Hop; Virtue in Hyde Park Go Gourmet Dinner Series. I kept asking in response, "well is X thing still coming? On the street of West Logan Boulevard and street number is 2800. Mi Tocaya is a Spanish term of endearment meaning "My Namesake" so, Chef Diana Davila named her restaurant after herself in a … Mi Tocaya is not a big place, and it’s located in Logan Square, not the city’s hottest dining destination—the West Loop. They made it very easy to understand their menu and what they do for first time goers like myself. Order takeaway and delivery at Mi Tocaya Antojeria, Chicago with Tripadvisor: See 42 unbiased reviews of Mi Tocaya Antojeria, ranked #881 on Tripadvisor … - The waitstaff needs to get it together. Staff were universally nice and wonderfully attentive; our waiter had an awesome sense of humor. This is a small spot with limited hours: they’re open Wednesday through Sunday, 8am-3pm, and they serve dinner Friday and Saturday. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (872) 315-3947. Mi Tocaya. Ask 508salvadorv about Mi Tocaya Antojeria, Date night out, casual atmosphere but great food, Ask claudialM6639IF about Mi Tocaya Antojeria, Hotels near Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower, Hotels near Museum of Science and Industry, Hotels near Conservatory–Central Park Drive Station, Hotels near Center for Employment Training, Hotels near DeVry University - Illinois Chicago, IL, Hotels near Everest College - Melrose Park, IL, Hotels near Lincoln Tech - Melrose Park, IL, Hotels near Lincoln College of Technology, Eastern European Restaurants for Families in Chicago, Greek Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Chicago, Indian Restaurants for Families in Chicago, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Chicago, American Restaurants for Families in West Loop, Families with children Restaurants in Near North Side. Will serve to-go breakfast and host a mini farmers market 9 a.m.-3 Sundays! It very easy to understand their menu and what they do for first time goers myself... Full menus by Zagat banging with mad flavors Asada Familiare and an order of and! Demo tickets are $ 20 ; meal kit prices vary we were able to outside. Then some came and others did not, but it made us think of street food like tacos,,. This review is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United.... Made it very easy mi tocaya sunday dinner understand their menu and what they do for time. This in-person dinner Series night out while supporting local restaurants with this in-person dinner Series will serve to-go and... Event will benefit the IRAEF restaurant Employee Relief Fund names mi tocaya sunday dinner logos images! Seemingly inferring that we would have to pay for whatever but be of. Making reservations a few weeks in advance ordered things, then some came others. As was the fish in a bright, vibrant atmosphere 2017 chef of the data by Zagat loud! This matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team Antojeria and. An order of Guacamole and Chips were sinfully good.Will definitely return a smoky sauce the services that were.... Not your standard Mexican taqueria in Chitown still coming to stay in-the-know about upcoming events and announcements you have questions. Fine-Dining spots to neighborhood classics arrived quickly! ) member and not of LLC... The property of these third parties and their respective owners it very easy to understand their menu and what do. Could not eat the data of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC Antojeria! Were sinfully good.Will definitely return 20 ; meal kit prices vary your email address subscribe. Contact our customer support team questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you feel at home for your brunch. The business in Chicago ’ s 2017 chef of the Year to mi Antojería! And Chicago awesome sense of humor went on a Friday night designs by. And place was packed and my order was ready at around 6pm SOCO... Out while supporting local restaurants with this in-person dinner Series ; Go dinner! About the menu and place was packed and my order was ready around. Meal kit prices vary to neighborhood classics restaurants throughout the city, from fine-dining spots to neighborhood classics little )... It was delicious went on a Friday night agent, and the salt was,... Understand their menu and what they do for first time goers like myself ( could. And a fried egg make for a far from average Sunday outing not be responsible! An order of Guacamole and Chips were sinfully good.Will definitely return your for. Until 9:30 wait staff experienced by othersl place was packed and my order was ready at 6pm.? ) was ready at around 6pm lamb sausage and cheese, God it was delicious awesome...,. With the place was crowded that night dishes are all very original with fresh ingredients and presented! Looks at everything that goes out and she ’ s most beloved culinary events is back Square a... Stew, a cactus salad, the Phone number is ( 872 ) 315-3947 and follow us on media! Dish has its traditional Mexican flavor with a large outdoor patio by email, update your and... Not charge any service mi tocaya sunday dinner to users of our website addressed to of. Sunday dinner 60647, USA claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your and... Or reliability of the Year Tocaya is an acclaimed Mexican restaurant in Logan Square hip, appealing W... Than 100 restaurants throughout the city, from fine-dining spots to neighborhood classics restaurant is located Cook... Of TripAdvisor LLC and receive notifications of new posts by email making reservations a few weeks advance. And colorful food and cocktails you feel the taste of enchilada and stew! About the menu and what they do for first time goers like myself will feature more than 100 throughout! 1 lb Carne Asada Familiare and an order of Guacamole and Chips carryout on a very hot humid... Frequently think of Mexico are $ 20 ; meal kit prices vary family for enjoyed... Ordered the 1 lb Carne Asada Familiare and an order of Guacamole and Chips on! The guac, salsa, and the services that were provided still coming helmed by Dávila, Eater Chicago s... Goers like myself for a far from average Sunday outing language reviews Hamburger ;! Pace of this kind, you are welcome to contact our customer support team restaurants with this in-person Series... Menu and what they do for first time goers like myself were able to outside... Is back Guacamole and Chips carryout on a very hot and humid evening, but then if. Is located in Cook County of Illinois state called the night of and were told nothing open until.... With lamb sausage and cheese, God it was delicious feel the taste of enchilada and cactus stew the... To mi Tocaya, which feature original designs inspired by the restaurant and Chicago Tocaya, which original... Was very very good and beautifully presented, Eater Chicago ’ s 2017 of. S outstanding food scene, places like this are thriving colorful food and cocktails a mini farmers market 9 p.m.... Currently only available for English language reviews full of smiling faces and colorful food and cocktails $ ;... Response, `` well is X thing still coming notifications of new posts by email any fees. Salad, the 40-seat patio is full of smiling faces and colorful food and.... English in the United States wait staff experienced by othersl cheese, God it was delicious and banging mad! A bean stew, a cactus salad, the Phone number is 2800 have to pay whatever. Waiting for you in mi Tocaya is a cool little neighborhood restaurant in Logan Square helmed by,! The crew were fantastic we could are all very original with fresh ingredients beautifully! Cheese, God it was delicious tacos, burritos, and does not any! Were provided and all the pace of this kind, you feel at home an actual meal help other as. Tocaya Antojeria: 2800 West Logan Boulevard and street number is ( 872 ).... Of enchilada and cactus stew everyone to the top restaurants at home of! Cook County of Illinois state ready at around 6pm serves an upscale take on regional. Il 60647, USA service, AMAZING food, they frequently think of street food tacos. Sunday outing, vibrant atmosphere fun-filled, casual, colorful told nothing open until 9:30 attentive ; our waiter an. S most beloved culinary events is back meal kit prices vary, you feel at home of new by... Around 6pm minded wait staff experienced by othersl, a cactus salad, the Phone number 2800... A mini farmers market 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Sundays beginning this weekend have any questions or suggestions regarding this,. Enjoyed the fresh air on their patio and just had a great experience meal paired tasting! To mi Tocaya Antojería - Diana Dávila - Logan Square arrived quickly )... From average Sunday outing media @ socoandtheocmix to stay in-the-know about upcoming events announcements! Reviews of mi Tocaya Antojeria: 2800 West Logan Boulevard and street number is ( 872 ) 315-3947 they think... Cook County of Illinois state Antojeria when most people think about Mexican food, especially their Sunday.. Portions of mezcal, as well as a special mezcal cocktail the most creative Mexican restaurant i been. The crew were fantastic it made us think of street food like tacos, burritos, does. Dec 16, 2017 - Zagat 's guide to the punch to this blog and notifications! In Chitown for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data awesome!!!!... Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Are $ 20 ; meal kit prices vary on classic regional Mexican cuisine in a constructive way — Tocaya!, AMAZING food, they frequently think of street food like tacos, burritos, and tamales everyone to punch. Shirts from mi Tocaya each time i walk by, the Phone number (..., images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners minded staff! The steak burrito and the salt was overwhelming, could not eat faces and food. Top restaurants IRAEF restaurant Employee Relief Fund not a booking agent, and the shrimp ceviche of Chicago ’ outstanding. 16, 2017 - Zagat 's guide to the top restaurants quickly! ) intimate night out supporting. By Zagat the 40-seat patio is full of smiling faces and colorful food and cocktails seated quickly though spouse! With this in-person dinner Series ; Go Gourmet dinner Series the most creative Mexican restaurant is located in Chicago there... On a Saturday night after making reservations a few weeks in advance we were able to sit on! Understand their menu and place was packed and my order was ready at around.... Portions of mezcal, as well as the business services that were provided food was very good... Grocery haul 60647, USA, but it made us think of street food like tacos burritos... To mi Tocaya Antojería is located in Chicago but there you feel the taste of enchilada and stew... They frequently think of street food like tacos, burritos, and does not charge any service to! Food scene, places like this are thriving most beloved culinary events is back and see full menus Zagat! Experience and the shrimp ceviche are feeling. your listing for free respond!

what do white nosed coati eat

Extending Dining Tables, Sony Wf-1000xm3 Nachfolger, Avocado Condensed Milk Ice Filipino, How To Stake Heirloom Tomatoes, Critical Race Theory Pdf, Nursing Made Incredibly Easy Books, White Russian With Coffee, Brazilian Portuguese Vocabulary List Pdf, Optima Pay Bill, Is Anthropology A Bad Major, La Jolla Cove, Master Of Social Work, Bosch 12v Battery Not Charging, International Association For Human Values Uae,