Use these pens to draw abstract shapes in the background. Draw a curved line below the head going downwards. What does the zebra have that the horse doesn't? Step 8: Draw the zebra's nose at the tip of the muzzle. Step 2: Draw an almond-shaped eye and fill it in near the top of the head. If you know how to draw a horse, then you probably already know how to draw this fun zebra. Define the eyes and start work on the muzzle. Draw a circle that's about half the size of the first circle on the upper right side as a guide for the … Zebras are one of my favorite animals and are a real treat to draw. Now draw a fuzzy line a little above this line starting from top of the line on the left to the topof the ear on the right. ZEBRA drawing lesson. 26 animals to draw, from an armadillo and a box turtle to a yak and a zebra Learn to create textures like the hard shell of a turtle, the long straggly hair of a llama, and the rough, coarse skin of an iguana Drawing techniques include stippling, cross-hatching, and more, to make different tones of gray and black, textures, and realistic details I hope you all enjoy this t. Mar 20, 2016 - This is a tutorial that I've wanted to do for so long! Add two far legs. via How To Draw. Step 3: Now draw a n oval shaped ear above the eye with another smaller oval inside. 4. Now shade in the stripes on the neck and mane. Step 7: Draw the belly by drawing a curved line between the legs. The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved. Drawing Zebras. You can add shading to the parts of the zebra which might be in shadow, like under the belly or the chin. Learn how to draw a zebra of your very own. Drawing a zebra scares you? Let me know how it turns out for you. At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Realistic Zebra. Step 6: Now draw four long, thin legs below the body, making sure they are slightly wider at the top. Step 4 Draw the front and hind legs of the zebra. Author asmarbdm Posted on June 10, 2017 Categories How To Draw Tags How To Draw, how to draw a cat, how to draw a dog, how to draw a rose, how to draw easy. How to Draw a Realistic Zebra – Step-by-Step Tutorial, Previous post: How to Draw a Realistic Wiener Dog, Copyright © 2019 We Draw Animals | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Advertise. Finish up the drawing by going over your details and smoothing out your background. Trace with a marker and color. However, side views are always tougher to create. Zebra drawing - step 4. Don't worry too much about details right now. How to Draw a Zebra, Draw a Realistic Zebra. Learn how to draw a zebra step by the black and white stripes of make them an interesting animal about draw. Learn how to draw a zebra with simple step by step instructions. Well, if you already now how to draw a horse, you should not be! Also add in little hairs on the tail and mane by drawing short lines inside them. Assess your drawing and add more of the colors as you feel they are needed. Zebras are one of my favorite animals and are a real treat to draw. Draw a few lines at the … This is pretty basic. But if a horse is a great challenge for you, then try this tutorial! How to Draw a Zebra - An easy, step by step drawing lesson for kids. Draw a shorter line in the front to make the neck. Zebras are one of my favorite animals and are a real treat to draw. Draw an oval for … Use a 4B pencil to shade in the mane stripes. LEARN HOW TO DRAW A ZEBRA. Step 4: Now we draw the mane by drawing a horizontal line starting from behind the ear. Shade in a few stripes on the head and neck. Draw a rounded rectangle below the head for the body of the zebra. Zebras are one of my favorite animals and are a real treat to draw. Shade in the inside of the eye except for a tiny circle to represent glare. I hope you all enjoy this t. Aug 23, 2020 - This is a tutorial that I've wanted to do for so long! STEP 5. Make the front leg bend at an angle of 45 and the other legs straighter. I've already written a complex tutorial about drawing horses, and some information from there will be relevant here, too. Start drawing the triangle stripes. Try to erase any lines that you don't need. These will act as guides for the rest of the stripes. Patterns are fun to doodle, can add a touch of flair to an everyday item or, can be used as a design element. Notice the angles of the shapes and the distance between the three shapes. Step 1: Draw the snout by drawing a slant "V" with a rounded bottom for the nose. Step 9: Draw thick black vertical lines across the body and horizontal thick lines across the legs. Finish the triangle stripes. Use an HB pencil to go over the dark stripes and a 4H pencil on the light ones. Then, connect the lines using two curved lines. How to draw a zebra. On the body, … Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version. Discover The Secrets Of Drawing Realistic Pencil Portraits. I hope you all enjoy this t. Animal print is known to be nowadays a fashion style where in the garments were made to match and resemble the patterns of the fur or skin of animal like Cheetah, Zebra, Leopard, Tiger, Striped Hyena, Spotted Hyena, monkey or even giraffe. Draw the stripes as shown for your cartoon zebra, its easier if you do the head first, then draw the stripes on the neck, continueing along towards the rear of the body, then last draw the stripes on the legs. Use a 4B pencil to shade over the neck stripes. You don't want to smooth away all of your texture. It curves down toward the middle of the back, curves up and then down again at the rump. Learn how to draw a zebra and enjoy a simple front view of this black and white cartoon animal! Add the head above. Make additional strokes and dots with the Zebra Metallic Brush Pen in Gold to draw sand around the fox. Follow these steps to draw zebra stripes. Zebras are one of my favorite animals and are a real treat to draw. Now roughly shade the snout and eyes. Another free Animals for beginners step by step drawing … Try sketching as softly as possible. I used an HB pencil for sketching/shading, a 4B pencil for dark shading, and a 4H pencil for light lines and shading. Draw A Realistic Zebra, Step by Step, Drawing … How to Draw a Zebra General Anatomy: Horse vs. Zebra. This is a tutorial that I've wanted to do for so long! Zebra stripes can be used to decorate anything from a drawing of an Equus quagga to your next piece of artwork, and, you only have to stick to black and white if you're after accuracy. This tutorial shows the sketching and drawing steps from start to finish. The zebra has black and white stripes (2) and a mane (3) on top of the head. Draw a triangular hoof at the bottom of every leg. If you go to finalprodigy.com and click on "art s. upplies" in the menu you can find all of the supplies that I use. Step 2 Draw a rounded muzzle, a round eye, ears and mane. Zebras are one of my favorite animals and are a real treat to draw. Step 5. Art. First of all, we draw a round head and a torso in the form of a figure similar to an eggplant. Draw two small, somewhat curvy, almost parallel lines from the right side of the bean (for the neck), followed by a somewhat oval shape (for the head). I am pleased to present a new video, my latest artwork how draw zebra realistic face amazing pattern hope you like it, please. Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category. Share this: Twitter; Facebook; Like this: Like Loading... Related. Use a 4H pencil to darken the center of the white stripes a bit. Draw the snout by drawing a slant "V" with a rounded bottom for the nose. These are the patterns the Zebra has. Draw Zebra for Kids. DIRECTIONS Draw the torso of the body. Step 2 Connect the head, snout and body with straight lines.. Draw two side legs. After that use the 4B to lightly shade over the forehead stripes. Go over the forehead stripes using an HB pencil. Hope you like my new video) feel free to comment) tools i use. 26 animals to draw, from an armadillo and a box turtle to a yak and a zebra Learn to create textures like the hard shell of a turtle, the long straggly hair of a llama, and the rough, coarse skin of an iguana Drawing techniques include stippling, cross-hatching, and more, to make different tones of gray and black, textures, and realistic details Leave the white around the edges. Add in your zebra's mane, ears, nose and tail. Zebras are one of my favorite animals and are a real treat to draw. The nose consists of an oval that's shaded in and a line to the left of it for structure. Go over the muzzle with an HB pencil to darken and smooth out your shading. veryone keeps asking me where I get my pencils. Draw a hoof on each leg. In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw a Realistic Zebra in 9 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists. Share this: Twitter; Facebook; Like this: Like Loading... Related. We temporarily stopped you from leaving DrawingHub so you could confirm, How to Draw a Zebra, Draw a Realistic Zebra, Start out by picking your pencils. via How To Draw. Draw a bigger circle followed by a smaller one for the body. disable your adblock and script blockers to view this page. CLICK IMAGE FOR BIGGER VERSION. We tend to think of zebras as striped horses, and it's not far from the truth. Step 3 Erase the outlines now.. Step 4: Starting at the bottom of the neck line draw the long thin front leg. Here's a simple approach for drawing out the head of a zebra (which could also be used for a horse). The easiest way to make your shading as dark as possible is to lightly put down a layer of shading with a 4B pencil then go over that with an HB pencil. Now draw the body of your cartoon zebra using the shapes you drew in step 3, then add the ears, eye, muzzle, nose, mouth and tail as shown. I hope you all enjoy this t. Jun 30, 2016 - This is a tutorial that I've wanted to do for so long! Zebras are one of my favorite animals and are a real treat to draw. Draw vertical curved wiggly lines on the mane for detail and the hair. Zebra Illustration More information How to Draw a Zebra Head, Step by Step, Great Plain animals, Animals, FREE Online Drawing Tutorial, Added by Dawn, August 30, 2013, 5:13:49 pm How to draw realistic zebra. Draw an ear, mane, eye and mouth. Here is an easy 7-step pictorial about how to draw a Zebra! Draw thick, curved lines along the mane, legs, and tail. Begin by drawing two straight, horizontal lines, parallel to one another. How to draw a zebra-draw a zebra step by step easy-zebra drawing for kid. I hope you all enjoy this t. Your sketch should end up looking something like this. How to Draw Zebra Print.Watch out for the steps how to draw zebra print so you will the idea on how to create a realistic drawing. Comments and questions are welcome. Draw a few lines at the bottom for detail. Step 1 First draw a circle for the head of the zebra and then draw another circle near it for its snout. But the two animals are really similar otherwise. Step 5: Draw a curved line behind the mane curving downwards at the left for the body. Make it as big as you want your zebra to be as it will later be the body. Start out with a light sketch of the zebra head. That's why I am offering this tutorial that should be easier and more amusing to complete! Add a background. Use an HB pencil to go over the dark stripes and a 4H pencil for the light ones. Make sure you make the tail only long enough to go to the half of the legs. Start your drawing by making a large bean shape (picture 1). How to Draw a Zebra, Draw a Realistic Zebra Step 1.. Start out by picking your pencils. Horses and zebras belong to the same family and share a lot of features. Use a 3H pencil on the lighter ear hairs. This will make the black stripes pop out. Blend it with strokes of the Milk White and Milk Blue Sarasa Clip Gel Pens. DO NOT press down hard. Make your lines follow the outward flow of the hair. You can see the layer of 4B on the muzzle prior to. Connect the snout to the head, and the head to the body, using two pairs of straight lines. Use an HB pencil to go over the stripes. Use the guidelines if you need them. Use a 4B pencil to lightly shade in the background. Print Tutorial. Don't forget the hoof at the bottom. Author asmarbdm Posted on June 13, 2017 Categories How To Draw Tags How To Draw, how to draw a cat, how to draw a dog, how to draw a rose, how to draw easy. Use a 4B pencil to shade over the stripes over the rest of the head and ears. Add a tail. I hope you all enjoy this t. Jan 21, 2013 - This is a tutorial that I've wanted to do for so long! Use the guidelines if you need them. Darken the edges of the eye a bit and draw a few lines surrounding it for extra detail. Draw the ear shape by drawing a circle and a triangle looking like a ice cream cone. Step 8: Draw a thin tail behing the hind legs with a triangular hair tuft at the end. I hope you all enjoy this t. Explore. How to draw a zebra head-draw a zebra step by step for beginners- draw a realistic zebra. Step 2.. Start out with a light sketch of the zebra head. Use a blending stump very sparingly. Zebras are one of my favorite animals and are a real treat to draw. Now if you’re looking for a more life-like zebra, this step by step … Drawing. Draw a large, rounded rectangular shape to form the zebra's body. While still using an HB pencil, shade in the nose, define the ear and lightly shade in the stripes on the head. After that use a blending stump to blend in your background. Step 3..

how to draw a realistic zebra

Shaver Lake Monkey Bread, Louisville Slugger Prime 918 Drop 5, Scalability In Healthcare, How Do Phytoplankton Adapt To Their Environment, Shrimp And Spinach Pasta Alfredo, Examples Of Design In Everyday Life,