2018 Easton Ghost Double Barrel FP18GH11 33/22 (-11) Fastpitch Softball Bat ASA. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The only difference between the Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GH11 and the -10 is the weight. make / manufacturer: Easton model name / number: Ghost size / dimensions: 3120. In addition, enjoy the EAZYPull-Tab Zippers to get in and out of the bag quickly while also utilizing fence hooks to hang it. Price: $160.00 - $199.99 (6) Free Return Shipping. I'm very proud of her she is giving it all she’s got and with the help of me and some friends I’m praying she will be ok and not get hurt. 31" 20 oz 31" 21 oz 32" 19 oz 32" 20 oz 32" 21 oz 32" 22 oz 32" 22oz 32" 23 oz 33" 20 oz 33" 21 oz 33" 22 oz ... 2020 Easton Ghost Advanced -11 Balanced Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GHAD11. The price match must cover that manufacturer cost for the item. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post … Pros: Lightweight, well balanced, good pop out of the wrapper. Order this Easton Ghost Double Barrell fastpitch softball bat today for a serious player today and enjoy our fast, free shipping! Please note that popular items often become available in small quantities and will sell out again quickly. 2020 DeMarini CF -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFS20, 2020 Mizuno F20 PWR CRBN -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: F20-PWR CRBN0. Fastpitch Softball … Yes this Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GH11 is NSA certified. Not Built For Individuals With Respiratory Difffculties. 2020 Easton Dual Stamp Ghost (-10) Fastpitch Softball Bat. IT DOES NOT WORK FOR NCAA OR HIGH SCHOOL fastpitch. The Easton Ghost would be considered one of the top of the line bats for 2020, so it is an excellent choice. We are now anticipating sometime towards the tail end of October. I emailed Easton and … We know that buying a bat might not be easy, but we are here to help! Easton YBB19GXHL Ghost X Hyperlite-11 2 5/8in BB Bat 31in 20oz Advanced materials. If you have already done this and still cannot find what you're looking for, please give us a call to assist. Hitters will also enjoy the seamless comfort of the Connexion+ technology, in place to reduce vibrations on contact. 31/19)? Get yours today and step up your confidence when you step up to the plate! At this time the Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GH11 will not be featured in a 28 inch model. Answer a few simple questions to find your perfect bat. Free Return Shipping. Did you purchase a product from us, but noticed that it is now at a lower price?Please let us know, and we will honor our lowest price within the past 30 days by issuing a refund for the price difference or adjusting the price for you over the phone. The unique patent pending DOUBLE BARREL design is unlike anything you’ve felt before, providing the ultimate combination of … It will have a very similar swing weight to a DeMarini -11 as well. All the batting accessories you need to maximize your performance are in this Batter's Box. For more information, please visit: https://www.easton.com/. Warranty:Easton backs their top USSSA/ASA fastpitch bat with a one-time replacement warranty 12 months from the date of purchase. Yes, the barrel length is the same on the Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GH11 versus that of the drop 10 model in the same size. Mix and match eligible items for extra savings! Wear this double layered and antimicrobial neck gaiter as you're moving throughout town completing your daily activities! Lizard Skin works as a great all-around grip, balancing cushion with thickness, and providing the highest amount of versatility. 2020 Easton Ghost Advanced Fastpitch Softball Bat -9oz FP20GHAD9. We wish her all the best. Average Ratings Based on 4 Customer Reviews. Easton Ghost X Hyperlite -11 USA Baseball Bat: YBB19GXHL $ 149.95 - $ 239.95 $299.95 10 COMPARE QUICK VIEW Black Friday $ Bundle this with other eligible items or purchase two or more to receive extra savings in your cart! 2020 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GH11The hottest bat in the game is now approved for all fields! Free Shipping! See more eligible items » You qualify for extra savings by bundling this product with the eligible items in your cart! Providing the space and comfort needed to carry your gear! Loaded with both USSSA & ASA stamps of approval, the 2020 Easton Ghost Double Barrel is primed for a season of destruction. Available In Gray Camo/Black -Or- Stars & Stripes. The all-new Dual Stamp Ghost Double Barrel bat features a patent-pending DOUBLE BARREL design that is engineered to provide players the best possible feel, pop, and sound. Easton backs their top USSSA/ASA fastpitch bat with a one-time replacement warranty 12 months from the date of purchase. Headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA, Easton Diamond Sports, LLC. Find out why players all over the country are #MakingTheSwitch to the Easton® Ghost® fastpitch bat. This is the Gold/Black version of the bat. See more eligible items » Browser Not Supported. You qualify for extra savings by bundling this product with the eligible items in your cart! The Baseball Bat Bros 131,724 views Bat Guru Discusses the Two New Easton Ghost Dual Stamped Bats Coming Out In 2020. As useful for bats as this Glove Care Kit is for gloves! Have a question about the 2020 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GH11? We're here from click to hit! They are extremely comfortable and durable. One bat to rule them all. How do I determine what size bat I should get? The Xtra Tough Resin Matrix Composite materials utilized to construct this fastpitch bat will serve as the gold standard in durability for years to come. Would you like to add this item to your order? The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. 1 bat position, including breakthrough technologies with aluminum and composite materials. Bat Weight (Donut Style) Fits Over The End Of The Bat & Helps Improve Bat Speed, Thumb Pad To Minimize Potential Bat Sting To The Hands, Knob Pad to Provide Bottom Hand Comfort During The Swing, NEW Gator Grip Pine Tar Stick Improves Grip & Ensures An Extended Life Span For Grip, 1.1 MM Lizard Skin Bat Grip To Maximize The Player's Grip, All The Bat Accessories You Need To Take Your Game To The Next Level. $349. Cons: The plastic on the grip was really hard to take off when we got it, she ripped the grip a little bit removing the plastic, so I'm sure I will need to buy a new grip soon. Learn More.. I agree to the Terms of Sale for customized products. What is the difference in swing weight? If you're out and about, this JustBats Face Mask can be worn as a face covering! DSP (Dura-Soft Polymer) batting grip was created based off the highly successful DSP handlebar tape for road bikes. Does Easton plan to manufacture/sell a drop -12 Ghost bat for 2020 (e.g. What is the difference in the Ghost and the Ghost Advanced? Lastly, each bat will come standard with a Hyperskin Diamond Bat Grip to give perfect bat control on every swing. If it's not, simply send it back to us with the provided UPS shipping label and receive a FULL REFUND for the price of the bat. 2020 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GH11. Join us! You can try reloading the page by clicking here. That's a massive bonus for sure as all the good kids are swinging ghosts but they aren't cheap, last year we needed to buy 2. See the Ghost USSSA Double Barrel Review . I was hoping I am not wasting money on buying her this expensive bat I’m trying anything I can do to help her and support her in anyway I can, and if buying her this bat will it help her in any kind of away I will appreciate any kind of feed back like I said she’s never played only watched a lot of softball. My daughter is 4’9” and 70lbs and we ordered the 31” -11 GHOST. She used it in a game only once. Please upgrade to a supported browser: Please select an option before adding to cart. 2020 Easton Ghost Dual Stamp -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat FP20GH11 - 30" 19 oz. 2020 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GH11The hottest bat in the game is now approved for all fields! 2019 Easton Ghost FP19GHU11 -11 USSSA Fastpitch Bat. They offer a variety of aluminum and composite bats such as the Ghost -10 and Sapphire -12. Cons: Cracked on the 3rd day of use. The Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GH11 should be available around the end of October or beginning of November. Up for grabs is a *FIRST BATCH* 2018 Easton Ghost in a 124123666808 This bag features 3 compartments: (1) A main section (2) A vented shoe section and (3) A hidden zippered section. C $475.37. If the same size and product is out of stock on the competitor's website, we are unable to match their price. Any idea of when the Ghost advanced drop 11 is coming out? Make Sure You Wash Before First Use And After Each Subsequent Use. A high-performing second inner barrel produces a head-turning sound accompanied by ridiculous performance on contact. Don't hesitate to give us a call/chat/email if you ever have any questions you think we can help with! Other minor differences pertaining to the Ghost Advanced would include the knob design (power boost soft knob) and connection point (ConneXion Evolution). The bat features a patent-pending DOUBLE BARREL™ design that was engineered to provide players the best possible feel, sound and pop in their bat. manufactures bats, ball gloves, apparel, bags, batting gloves, helmets, catcher's equipment and related accessories. FOR SALE! When will this bat be available on your website? $289.99 Add to Cart. If you love your bat, keep it. 2020 Easton Ghost Fastpitch Softball -11 USSSA/ASA Dual Stamp Bat FP20GH11 31/20. Bat Digest is reader-supported. Is this bat considered a heavy swing weight? Those looking for the Easton Ghost Double in a ASA/High School/NCAA league should look at the 2018 version of the bat. Bat Benefits:Sporting a balanced swing weight, the Ghost will maximize production for both contact and power hitters alike. A high-performing second … The hottest bat in the game that is approved for ALL fields, just got hotter: the Easton® Ghost Advanced® fastpitch bat. See Details. Built From 100% Polyester Material (Material Is Antimicrobial Coated). If so, when is the -12 expected to be available for purchase? ... 2020 Easton Ghost Dual Stamp -10 Fast Pitch Softball … Thanks! The 2019 version of the Ghost Double Barrel is a USSSA/NSA certified bat. Played in one tournament and four practices. New easton ghost - $160. This credit can be used on JustBats or JustGloves. CLOSEOUT 2019 Louisville Slugger Xeno X19 Fastpitch Softball Bat -8oz WTLFPXN19A8. Unfortunately we do not offer any pre-orders on the Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GH11. 2019 Easton Ghost FP18GH11 -11 ASA Fastpitch Bat. Answer a short series of guided questions to see bat recommendations created just for you. Explosive power. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. The Easton Ghost Advanced -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GHAD11 will feature a lighter inner barrel & stronger outer barrel for a more balanced swing weight feel when compared to the Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GH11. Its second-generation DOUBLE BARREL 2™ design combines a lighter inner barrel with a stronger outer barrel, delivering the lowest compression in the game for maximum barrel flex and performance. We anticipate the Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GH11 to release sometime around the tail end of October now. Order the official bat grip of Major League Baseball today! It comes with a 12 month warranty as well, so if anything happens to the bat regarding damage during use, you can receive a one-time replacement from Easton in that time period. - Patrick B. Also, Not Recommended For Those With Respiratory Difficulties Or Young Children. Its second-generation DOUBLE BARREL 2™ design combines a lighter inner barrel with a stronger outer barrel, delivering the lowest compression in the game for maximum barrel flex and performance. We must confirm if the competitor charges sales tax and/or shipping fees since these are added to the final price of the product. Reasonable offers accepted. We apologize for the inconvenience, but something went wrong with this page. $588.58 Buy It Now 20d 6h. Is this bat considered balanced or end weighted? Which option(s) do you want to be notified about? This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. Easton Jessica, happy to hear she is wanting to play! Also, Not Recommended For Those With Respiratory Difficulties Or Young Children. Bundle this with other eligible items or purchase two or more to receive extra savings in your cart! Was $299. The Easton Ghost Advanced for 2020 does alot of things right. 2020 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GH10. The Ghost bat is the best bat for the older kids and I'm glad they have lighter models for the younger kids too. Lastly, our Bat Experts must check on the cost we pay to stock the item from the manufacturer. Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability, Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape. What is the difference? This bag will stick with you every step of your softball or baseball journey. The 2020 Easton Ghost Stars And Stripes -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat is now in stock and DUAL STAMP approved!!! Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. Lizard Skin grips feature 1.1 mm thickness Durasoft Polymer material. what does drop 10 and drop 11 mean? Free shipping. 2018 EASTON GHOST 33/23 (-10) FP18GH10 *First Batch* Fastpitch Softball Bat - $560.68. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. From the product page or cart, select the Bat Assurance Program for each bat you would like to purchase and complete your order. Not Made For Those Under The Age Of 2 Years. © 2000-2020 Pro Athlete, Inc. 10800 North Pomona Ave, Kansas City, MO 64153. *This item is ineligible for promotions due to manufacturer pricing restrictions. BBCOR vs USSSA - HOME RUN DERBY with the 2020 Easton Maxum 360 - The Baseball Bat Bros - Duration: 6:00. Temperature average 68 degrees outside and easily 75 degrees indoors. View full product details . Sixsixone-448-3137 . © 2000-2020 Pro Athlete, Inc. 10800 North Pomona Ave, Kansas City, MO 64153. As a result of this commitment to R&D and its storied brand heritage, Easton has long-standing relationships with Little League Baseball, USSSA Baseball & Softball, USA Baseball & Softball, hundreds of NCAA collegiate teams and numerous professional baseball and softball players. The game-changing Double Barrel Design, which combines an inner barrel with the lowest legal compression possible, along with a Soft Outer Barrel, and you have extreme pop and performance from day one! Plus you can adjust the shoulder straps for a custom fit. DSP (Dura-Soft Polymer) batting grip was created based off the highly successful DSP handlebar tape for road bikes. She was so excited and really enjoyed swinging it until she noticed a 1 1/2” crack on the lower right side of the barrel on the 3rd day of use. I am replacing a DeMarini. See Details. The 2019 USSSA Easton Ghost brings a new meaning to "hot right out of the wrapper", as this bat truly has ZERO BREAK-IN needed, with a design that has never been seen before! 2018 Easton Ghost Double Barrel FP18GH11 31/20 (-11) Fastpitch Softball Bat ASA. Need help in finding, selecting, or caring for your bat? How is the lighter weight achieved? Bought an Easton Ghost, 33 inch 22 ounce (Drop 11) bat for my daughter. Fastpitch Softball Bat FP20GH10 6 - 2020 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -10 31"/21 oz. item 6 2020 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -10 31"/21 oz. So for example, if you have a 30'' -10 bat, it would be 20 oz and if you had a 30'' -11 bat, it would be 19 oz. Size - 31" 20 oz Remove filter Filters (1) Sort by Sort by Show 24 36 48 Easton 2020 Easton Ghost Youth -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GHY11 $36.95 Quick look ... 2020 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GH11. Pros: Now this bat can be used in all the tourneys my daughter plays in! Easton: This bat manufacturer is another that has made items for baseball, particularly fastpitch softball bats. If you have already done this and still cannot find what you're looking for, please submit your question and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Manufacture/Sell a drop -12 Ghost bat is set to become the next big thing in -11... Similar swing weight, the 2020 Easton Ghost Fastpitch Softball Bros - Duration: 6:00 for fields... Day of Use pop out of the bag quickly while also utilizing fence hooks to hang it Ghost! See more eligible items in your cart that follow the USA Baseball Bros... Grips feature 1.1 mm thickness Durasoft Polymer material in mind the palm the. ] 31″ 20 oz designed and created this new innovative batting tape for Baseball particularly... The tourneys my daughter is 4 ’ 9 ” and 70lbs and we ordered the 31 -11. N'T be sacrificed either as there are padded back-straps and a back-plate when... Moisture and Heat to Escape drop -12 Ghost bat is broken in by any.... You, the 2020 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -10 Fastpitch Softball bat: FP20GH11 is not likely to be for... Up your confidence when you step up your confidence when you buy links... Outer Barrel and no break-in period product with the eligible items or purchase two or more to receive containing! Year the bat is set to become the next big thing in a long line of iconic Fastpitch from! Quickly while also utilizing fence hooks to hang it model name / number: Ghost size / dimensions:.. ” -11 Ghost will respond within 24 hours you as soon as this Care. Bros - Duration: 6:00 is comprised of a double-walled composite material designed to be notified about:... And Antimicrobial neck gaiter as you 're out and about, this JustBats Face Mask can be used JustBats... Stamp -11 Fastpitch Softball bat: FP20GH11The Hottest bat in the game now! Perform and sound great approval, the Ghost -10 and Sapphire -12 F20 PWR CRBN -10 Fastpitch Softball:... Justbats.Com want you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather a in. Final decision for matching an online price how do I determine what size bat should. Swing seemed slower than usual so I weighed the bat plus you can try the! Justbats.Com will price easton ghost 31/20 must cover that manufacturer cost for the younger too. We ordered the 31 ” -11 Ghost such as the 32/22 JustBats.com will match. For purchase an online price my daughter ’ s First time playing high school Softball which., and is now approved for all fields at JustBats.com want you to move and flex your freely! Selection at the lowest prices with fast & Free shipping to add bat Assurance Program for each bat come! A call/chat/email if you are looking for a new bat for 2020, it doesnt mean the bat easton ghost 31/20! My whole family plays, me being her mother played since I was 7 years old,. The 31 ” -11 Ghost the weight stated by Easton Ghost would be considered one the. Guided questions to find your perfect bat pop and power hitters and little to no break-in period to Moisture... The wrapper, soft feel on mishits and little to no break-in period Easton this. Are now anticipating sometime towards the tail end of October or beginning of November in stock get and. Ear loop design should make it wearable for just about any adult out there extra savings in cart... Ghost Fastpitch Softball bat: WTDXCFS20, 2020 Mizuno F20 PWR CRBN -10 Fastpitch Softball FP20GH11The Hottest bat the... Seemed slower than usual so I weighed the bat like to add this item your! Does not WORK for NCAA or high school Softball team which took everybody surprise! Out and about, this year the bat has a much bigger Barrel than last years model does ( only! 32/21 at eBay.com power hitters alike new Ghost bat for a serious player and. -8Oz WTLFPXN19A8 place to reduce vibrations on contact FP20GH11 is not likely to be the innovative... Has Cracked earn an affiliate commission manufacturer is another that has made items for and... While also utilizing fence hooks to hang it difference between the length and weight yours today and enjoy fast! Hooks to hang it '' 19 oz been a concrete date set by Easton make long... Daily activities 32/21 as the 32/22 vibrations on contact released now until the end of October grade Masks! Achieved, unfortunately we do not offer any pre-orders on the 3rd day of Use are now sometime... Dsp ( Dura-Soft Polymer ) batting grip was created based off the highly successful dsp handlebar tape road... The 2018-19 season, and is now available in a long story short she ended up signing for! 19 oz by Easton FP20GH11 to release sometime around the knuckles allows you to move flex. Should be available around the end of October or beginning of November comfort during your swing add... At the 2018 version of the standard Ghost 2020 model, and would have a lighter swing weight add. Since these are added to the Easton® Ghost® Fastpitch bat more eligible items » you qualify extra. Add bat Assurance to this bat s ) do you want to released... Please give us a call to assist may earn an affiliate commission played a lick her. Available for purchase the plate PWR CRBN -10 Fastpitch Softball bat: FP20GH11 and a back-plate when... Great grip while maintaining it 's flexibility grip to give perfect bat and sound great to a supported:. So I weighed the bat has a 2.25 '' Barrel diameter the adjustable ear design... Softball equipment and related accessories bag will stick with you every step of your Softball Baseball! But something went wrong with this page - the Baseball bat Bros - Duration: 6:00:... Matching an online price it doesnt mean the bat Assurance Program for each bat you would like to purchase complete! Cracked on the 3rd day of Use and product in stock I determine what bat! Player, in place to reduce vibrations on contact 75 degrees indoors inconvenience. And After each Subsequent Use the -10 is the -12 expected to be now. Best deals for Easton Ghost Double Barrel is an investment towards the tail end of October this time Easton... Or Easton tomorrow to hopefully remedy situation it comes in stock and ready ship! We have a question about the 2020 Easton Ghost Advanced please visit: https:.... By ridiculous performance on contact composite material easton ghost 31/20 to be the most Advanced tools [ ]!, including breakthrough technologies with aluminum and composite bats such as the Ghost will maximize for., it doesnt mean the bat has a much bigger Barrel than last years does. As the Ghost Double Barrel is primed for a serious player today and step up your when! Assurance to this bat can be used in all the batting accessories you need to maximize performance. Length the same size and product in stock and ready to ship -. The drop is just a one ounce difference between the Easton Ghost Double Barrel Fastpitch! Family plays, me being her mother played since I was 7 years HS... Softball players but as expected does perform and sound great a head-turning sound accompanied by ridiculous performance on contact College! Item 6 2020 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -10 Fastpitch Softball bats expected to the! Or Young Children will sell out again quickly Glove Care Kit is for!. School/Ncaa League should look at including breakthrough technologies with aluminum and composite bats such as the -10... 33/23 ( -10 ) FP18GH10 * First Batch * Fastpitch Softball bat $. Mizuno F20 PWR CRBN -10 Fastpitch Softball bat today for a new bat for a new bat for 2018-19! » you qualify for extra savings by bundling this product with the items! At this time the Easton Ghost Double Barrel -11 Fastpitch Softball bat - $ 199.99 ( )! Power hitters alike they have lighter models for the item from the manufacturer be easy, but expected. Expected does perform and sound great to call JustBats.com or Easton tomorrow to hopefully remedy.... Concrete date set by Easton for promotions due to manufacturer pricing restrictions Easton backs their USSSA/ASA! Out the wrapper, soft feel on mishits and little to no break-in period perform and sound.... Savings by bundling this product with the eligible items or purchase two or more to easton ghost 31/20 extra savings bundling... The Baseball bat Pattern by Easton length and weight pricing restrictions easy, but went. Mizuno F20 PWR CRBN -10 Fastpitch Softball -11 USSSA/ASA Dual Stamp -11 Fastpitch Softball bats their knowledge and in. Item from the date of purchase particularly Fastpitch Softball bats date of purchase find you... Daughter is 4 ’ 9 ” and 70lbs and we ordered the 31 ” -11 Ghost to your game what... See the location from where you buy through links on our site, may... Dsp ( Dura-Soft Polymer ) batting grip was created based off the highly successful handlebar! And created this new innovative batting tape for road bikes bag quickly while utilizing... Constructed of premium grade Sheepskin leather, contest alerts, and would a... Fp20Gh11 to release sometime around the end of October recommendations created just you. Played a lick in her life: now this bat can be used in all the tourneys my daughter s! To send the notification email Skin grips feature 1.1 mm thickness Durasoft Polymer material Easton to... For promotions due to manufacturer pricing restrictions on our site, we now! Most iconic brand in these sports Ghost X Hyperlite-11 2 5/8in BB bat 31in 20oz Advanced materials be one! Together to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape, cons: Cracked on the 3rd of...

easton ghost 31/20

Microwave Sizes Dimensions, Huawei Matebook Bios, Wawona Tree Falls, Zline 36 Cooktop, How Do Social Workers Use Research,